Crossdressing?

Posted
i do not like to wear women's clothing, but i do love it when My Wife nurtures my kink by making me wear a dress or bra and panties to do a domestic chore.
Posted
4 minutes ago, frannieboy1458 said:

i do not like to wear women's clothing, but i do love it when My Wife nurtures my kink by making me wear a dress or bra and panties to do a domestic chore.

lol maid uniform probably on order

Posted

I've been dressing up for as long as I remember. Every time I get high...the sissy Cums out... and I love it. I take my time with my makeup, I have more bras than my wife does, but she is getting tired of it. It has progressed because I've been watching sissy hypnosis videos on a daily basis. I've also had sex with 3 men and loved it... the last BBC came deep inside me.... that changed me. All I want to do is suck and get f**ked

Posted

@Brittanysexy69uYou are a Gem! I had the pleasure of reading your comment. My femme boys are my best subs. I have heard almost the exact desire and progression.
I am a Cis Woman, but I grew up in dressing rooms. In my 29’s the commorodery was with Drag Queens. I’m glad that 20 years later, I don’t have to be a beard. I never thought that I would be living my best life on Grindr.! Grindr. Now, I just throw a aGrindr Dressing Party. I have a whole room I made into a makeup/dressing room. Maybe one day, my Sissy Boys will be able to go anywhere dressed any way they choose without being targets of hate.
And go pick up 2 of the Most Beautiful Bras sets in Your Wife’s size. Just remember, she allows you an environment to be feminine when you crave it. Respect her feminine energy. I bet you love seeing her feminine side, just as much as you like seeing yours. Keep shining. Your pic is 🔥.

Posted
Also, Having a dresssing party with other male dressers, allows for fun and bonding.
They can swap makeup or find colors they don’t have. Being together while on Grindr is Entertaining and it offers security for Everyone there. Together, with love on our side, it won’t be like this for, forever. ☀️
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Heh it's amazing 😊 I started cross dressing to help with anxiety and self hate problems. Although very cautious online which is why I use the AI generated pics on profiles for now but all from real dress ups I've done.
Posted
I absolutely love it and would love toonly dress in chick clothes The way they dit,feel I just love it Hell I'm dressed now.But I go the full yard makeup and all
Posted

The only thing that keeps me from going full time is my friend base and the shock it would be.  I'm slowly coming  w/motr and more every day 

Posted
Like to dress up in private, anything tight slinky like spandex or latex and nylon not confident enough to go out in public-yet
Posted
Mmmm u do what u like and what feels good ok
Posted
I started about 3 years ago, and shopping for cute things, lingerie, panties is so much fun. I dress more than not…shop, relax around the house, when I can’t at work…still wear panties and my stockings, sometimes my bra. Makeup is challenging but getting better! Stamp of confidence when both men and women hit on me when I’m out, and all races and age groups!!! Certainly validated and helps me progress to my true inner gurly self.
Posted
If you enjoy, I don't think it should matter what it is called. I bet you look fabulous ;)
Posted

Love wearing lingerie and panties. Sometime full dress up. 

Posted
I love crossdressers and watching them get dolled up for me
Posted
In the history of crossdressing whatever the garment or item/s designed for said sex if the opposite wears, that's considered crossdressing by definition. That study and the history of crossdressing I had researched at least 10 years ago so it's quite possible that definition has changed with this time and day.
Posted
I luv The Senueous Seductive Sexy and Sassy Sensations Wearing Nylons Silk Panties Shaving Silky Smooth especially Inner Thighs I feel Uninhibited Disireable Sexy Senueous Pulsating with Passions and Perverted Pleasures Cumm Dripping Desires
Posted
Ummmm I Luv The Senueous Sensations Wearing Nylons Silk Panties Lingerie Does To My Boby All My Sensations I Become Uninhibited Sexy Senueous Seductive and Sassy Shaved Silky Smooth especially My Silky Smooth Inner Thighs Pure Pleasure Pulsating Passions and Perverted Pleasures Cumm Dripping Desires
Posted
If you enjoy it then surely it's more fun? 🙂
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I mean I love to crossdress and suck cock and get pegged but I also love to dominate and train sluts so it is what it is