Crossdressing?

Posted
I had a fetish in my late ***s of wearing nylons, it sort of stopped until about 10 years ago. I now wear lace panties, stockings or tights, bodies, etc under my day clothes and then when in private I dress feminine.
I have driven long distances in mini skirt but never had the courage/confidence to go out in public. Living in smaller communities in the UK makes things much harder as everyone knows everyone.

I have a friend who lives in Canada who is trans and she is amazing, someone to speak to. If I had a choice I would dress feminine all the time.
Posted
There’s no reason why you should feel feminine in cross dressing unless you want to take that role which is OK because Sigmund Freud one said the only weird thing about sex is not having it 
Posted
My girlfriend of 4-5 years just found all my clothes and heels and she has be super distant and she says she’s not gunna leave me she just doesn’t wanna talk or think about it but now that she knows I want to take it a step further and incorporate it into the bedy
Posted
Yeah nobody knew until October 29th and I had tried to bring it up casually and could never find the right words to put together
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have been open with my gf and in the bed- she seemed supportive and somewhat turned on by it. But it wasn't cool at times with her at all- I don't know anymore... But we just split after 5yrs I believe it was partly over cd
Posted
Hi everyone I am not sure how to do this because I'm new here so the only thing that I can think of right now is that I am gay and also a crossdresser I do feel like a woman that's been trapped in a man's body all of life until 5 years ago when I have been coming out of the closet
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Crossdressing is fun I love wearing panties and lingerie
Posted
If you wear items from another gender bitwise considered crossdressing
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I am a secret cd sissy i lovecthe freedom it gives me to express my fem side
Posted
I really enjoy some tight fishnets and panties
Posted
I wear female clothes in public am and the few people who says anything is a compliment on how well and rockin I look
Posted
I feel so much sexier in a thong and bralette.
Posted
I love wearing panties and fishnets at home.
Posted
Tbh I feel like it should be normalized at this point considering 90% of women now would be considered "dressing like dudes" in the 1950s. kinda crazy to have a 70 year gap like that to me
Posted
I definitely want to go out with another crazy crossdressing person to experience the thrill
Posted
Hey I’m cal 35 bi vers been cross dressing since I was little I love wearing knickers skirts tights the most and going out being stared at humiliated
Posted
My wife loves to dress me up in lingerie.. panties.. and nylons
Posted
I don't cross dress as a kink but it's fun to do it regardless
Posted
I love Victoria secret. panties are alright but love thongs and lingerie one piece bodysuit
Posted
I love wearing panties