Facesitting

Knight10

Posted

Creating this topic out of interest... How many women are into facesitting their partners? 

Posted

I recently cured a man of his facesitting fetish. Apparently, he thought that breathing was more than optional.

Posted

That's cool, the power solely becomes in the hands (or cheeks) of the woman. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, MsWhiteRose said:

I recently cured a man of his facesitting fetish. Apparently, he thought that breathing was more than optional.

haha - the element of breath play is generally a bonus ;)

Posted

Most of the power is in my thighs. 

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

haha - the element of breath play is generally a bonus ;)

It was genuinely delightful to lift up and hear him gasping for air, then sit back down again before he had a chance to fill his lungs. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, MsWhiteRose said:

It was genuinely delightful to lift up and hear him gasping for air, then sit back down again before he had a chance to fill his lungs. 

that's such a headrush - like - you want to take a big gasp of air so you can hold for longer; and then.... she sits back down - and there's somewhere between the not-wanting-to-let-her-down and also worried about air.  

Posted
58 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

that's such a headrush - like - you want to take a big gasp of air so you can hold for longer; and then.... she sits back down - and there's somewhere between the not-wanting-to-let-her-down and also worried about air.  

And the whipping you'll get after if you don't make her cum 

(FYI - it's practically impossible to make me cum like this)

Posted

All challengers form an orderly queue. Prepare to be frisked for hidden breathing apparatus, though bonus points may be awarded if you can hide an aqualung up your butt. 😉🙂👍🤣🤣

Posted

Damn, MsWhiteRose, a challenge for me right? 

Posted
56 minutes ago, MsWhiteRose said:

And the whipping you'll get after if you don't make her cum 

TEASE! 

#ChallengeAccepted hahaha

Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:

Are snorkels allowed? 🤪

Here is me thinking, men can breath through their ears :jumping:

Posted

@mswhiterose you are absolute goals, making you cum or passing out in the attempt seems like a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

Posted
9 hours ago, MsWhiteRose said:

Very much like my gf. Try as I do. 

Posted

It's not my favorite position, but it can be fun to mix it up.

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 10:59 AM, Lawrence89 said:

Creating this topic out of interest... How many women are into facesitting their partners? 

I do! Mine was kind of brought about by an ex bf who used to beg me to sit on his face but his obsession was with pussy mainly. Holding me open while I lowered myself down onto his face. It made me feel really powerful. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/23/2020 at 1:39 PM, MsWhiteRose said:

Wow this is the best reply I’ve ever read!!

Posted

Have yet to meet someone who is really all about that experience. 

Posted

"Most of the power is in my thighs."

Having your thigh as earmuffs would be a delight MsWhiteRose, and for me it certainly is a rush to have my lady sit on me at her desire or mine