Uncommon Kink Suggestions

Skipling

Kellystorme
Posted
On 6/25/2020 at 9:56 AM, Kymi said:

they're even better on the bum, just like having a tease whip used on you, and best of all if you're tied up and someone else is applying them, 

Interesting... Now a warning..... Back on my day off I checked for nettles over my back fence and found what I can only describe as "established" nettles. Big leaves. Looked like they were the bad boys of the Nettleworld. So I couldn't resist, and with gloved hand plucked the top foot off the plant. Holding the plant with leaves down so the stings facing up and no-one looking I dropped my trousers and pants and just dropped my cock onto the leaves expecting the lovely tingles of the mild nettles of earlier. SHIT A BRICK!!! My cock exploded. Quite the most exquisite *** I'd felt. I almost yelled but bit my tongue. Damn that was some nettle. My cock went numb and tingly for the rest of the afternoon and I sat with the missus over tea with my pants buzzing. And then through the evening... and then I lay in bed unable to drop off. The sensation wasn't going away! Also my cock had swelled up and felt like a thick lead weight. Not unpleasant but a little unnerving. I awoke still with a thick cock and the tingling had subsided a little. The whole day I ***ed I'd broken my cock. Pissing was a little ***ful. I had a wank later and there was little sensation when I came! I was genuinely concerned!! Things seemed to settle down on day 2. No swelling but peeing was still a bit ***ful and cumming not that exciting... Happy to report on day 3 that all is back to normal. So just be warned that some nettles seem more potent than others. No lasting damage but I was worried and planning my reasons for my visit to the doctors or A&E. 

Posted

@Kellystorme that's why they're best on the bum, try sitting down after using those 'bad boys' lol