Batman/Harley erotica Part 1

Posted

Harley was waiting for Joker on the corner just like Puddin’had said. ‘Don’t move no matter what’ he had told her. She was getting a bit restless, chewing on her gum and swinging her baseball bat waiting for Puddin’ to arrive like he had promised. He had seemed like he was more bothered about getting revenge on Batman than all the things she loved to do for him. Like how she loved to ride him cowboy and how she loved it when he would fuck her mouth... oh she especially liked it when she vexed him and he would tie her up and spank her. 

All these thoughts, but no one to whisper them to and be told what a dirty girl she was because Puddin was late again.

She thought maybe it would make him happy if she lured Batman for him and then he would have no more distractions and could please her all day.

With a twinkle in her eye and no time to think things through she set off to the batcave. She knew the way from when Batman had kept her captive once. Until she promised to never return to her life of crime again. The twinkle turned to a little thrill between her thighs as she remembered Batman’s teaching methods.

Looking back she had quite liked how Batman had looked after her and tried to train her to be good. By the end she had so wanted to please him. He had thought he could trust her to go outside again, but Joker had been waiting. Oh and he had made sure she didn’t forget who she belonged to so she had submitted back to her life of crime and being there at the whim and desire of Joker when he was so inclined.

As she headed towards the Batcave she felt an ache of a memory of the discipline and care with which Batman had looked after her. It was as though it wasn’t just about him. Though of course the Psychologist in her recognises the narcissistic  traits shared by the sworn enemies. It had been Joker’s vulnerabilities which drew out her psychological instinct to be his saviour. By being there however he needed her. Her dedication would save him. 

She liked being dedicated. She needed it. And although she left, Batman had known that the Joker could not give her what she needed. He knew she would be back. And he would be ready to begin her training all over again.

The batcave was open when Harley arrived. 

Alfred was waiting as though he had been expecting her.

‘Oh Miss Quinn, delighted to see you. Batman has arranged some appropriate attire for your meeting. He had been expecting you.’

Alfred put out his hand for the gum Harley was chewing on but she just smiled and hi fived him.

She felt a strong hand on her shoulder. It made her weak and thrilled all at the same time.

‘I believe Alfred requested your gum my little trainee’ batman leaned in anD whispered into her ear.

She bit on her lip in excitement.

‘Sorry Sir’ 

Batman was pleased that she had at least remembered some of her training in her absence.

‘Good girl. I knew you would not forget. But I think you know that I was very disappointed that you left. You will change your clothes and meet me in your room for your punishment’

The dark knight felt both an eagerness in himself to administer her punishment and an ache in his groin to take as much pleasure as he could from it. He knew what she needed.

Harley blushed knowing that Alfred had been there the whole time and she had just stood there like a *** little girl.

Batman looked at her, waiting.

Even though Alfred was there he moved his hand from her shoulder and placed it on her breast.

Alfred looked away, and he pinched hard on her left nipple.

‘Thank you Sir’ she sighed 

‘Take her to change Alfred’ he motioned ‘Oh and make us some nice hot tea.’

To be continued 

Posted

Batman and Alfred his filthy cuckold. Harley stole the show cos.... she is hot and planned it all.

Posted

Well that isn’t how it really ended ...

Posted
15 minutes ago, Messedup79 said:

Well that isn’t how it really ended ...

Coming soon to an adult theater near you......

Posted
1 hour ago, Leeds80 said:

Coming soon to an adult theater near you......

Offering to dress up? 😳

NotjustGltrngld
Posted

What an amazing story. I really am looking forward to more. I am also curious about the first time he took her! 

• 4 months later...