Kink couple going 24/7 - advice?

Wise02

Posted

My husband and I are kink in the bedroom but have recently decided to go 24/7.

The dynamic would definitely work for us as it will compliment our vanilla roles now.

Curious if anyone has advice for this transition. Tip, tricks, wisdom...anything really would be great. 

Posted

Talk about everything. If something changes or lf something isn't working, talk about it. We have a safe word for vanilla situations too, so if something is off but we really cant say so than that's a way to speak up. Really make sure you are both on the same page about practices and expectations too.
Good luck and congratulations! 🥰💝

Posted

You might look into writing up a Domme/sub contract. Even though you're married, it might be nice to kindof define your roles, likes/dislikes, hard limits etc, and you can make it for a short "trial" period (say 1-3 months), to make sure you both like it being "official". Then either go back to how it was, or write a new longer contract 😁 Orher things I would suggest are a collaring ceremony to celebrate entering this new phase of your relationship, and you might possibly want to look into chastity. There is a wealth of information out there if you look (and like to read). Congrats!

Posted

Thank you!!!
We have spent a lot of time discussing, reviewing, and covering desires/expectations.
We are currently working on a contract 😁 he is overseas at the moment so we are having a slow transition into the 24/7.

Super excited for the collaring ceremony when he returns home also!