Subspace

Posted

Subspace
Have you experienced it and if so what kinds of aftercare do you require?
Some need words of affirmation
Some need cuddles and tender kisses
Some need distance and to be left alone for a bit.
What about you?
Who are you?

Posted

I sink deep, and fast.
Aftercare depends on what, or who, took me to subspace.
With impact play with one playmate it consisted of cuddles, being held, stroked. Soft words, drinks given to me and talking it through.
Or, clinging on to my partner for dear life. Breaking onto someone strong enough to let me shatter then holding me.
I moan, breathe hard, cry, shake.... releasing the endorphins. Float on the feeling.
Then curl up under my "wolf fur" and sleep.

Posted

For me I definitely need words of affirmation and cuddles and tender kisses and just overall showered with affection

Posted
3 hours ago, Bounty said:

I sink deep, and fast.
Aftercare depends on what, or who, took me to subspace.
With impact play with one playmate it consisted of cuddles, being held, stroked. Soft words, drinks given to me and talking it through.
Or, clinging on to my partner for dear life. Breaking onto someone strong enough to let me shatter then holding me.
I moan, breathe hard, cry, shake.... releasing the endorphins. Float on the feeling.
Then curl up under my "wolf fur" and sleep.

Beautiful... Thank you for sharing.

Posted
3 hours ago, AlphasKitten said:

For me I definitely need words of affirmation and cuddles and tender kisses and just overall showered with affection

Thank you! It’s great when your partner can hear you and provide to your needs..

Posted

Kitty and I can do a scene and she is fine afterwards. Then we could do another scene days later and she needs loads of aftercare. Each persons need can very and each subdrop can be difforent. Giving aftercare and time to come back to the normal world after play isnt always enough for some. It can take days of or before aftercare is needed.

Posted

I found it peaceful... No emotions, no thoughts, just me... floating in nowhere, occasionally splashes of colored light around me...

I took some alone time after, but only to soak everything in. When I explained it to my partner, she was actually the one who informed me about subspace.

Posted

I have and I enjoy it. I find it easy for me to get there. But I dint always end up there. And after care for me isn't the same every time. I think it depends on what's going on in my life. Sometimes I need a lot available others I need to be left alone

Posted

You’re speaking my language, glad to know I’m not the only one who’s experienced anything like this, and now I have a word to define what it is that I experience. Thank you. 😏

Posted

I've only read about it but dream of experiencing both giving and receiving; as with a lot of play it would be important to me to experience it myself before really giving it to someone else.

Posted

Sir gives me wonderful aftercare. He holds me and talks to me quietly. He lets me know he is there. Sir makes sure I am warm and that I drink water. He wraps himself around me. Sir makes me feel safe so I can enjoy my “trip.” He never rushes me back. Aftercare is the best part of going to subspace.

Posted

I haven’t yet but I hope to soon 👉🏻👈🏻

Posted

I have, it’s so wonderful. I enjoy cuddles, kissies, shower and to be washed, food/drink(water or some soda, no caffeine ), to be dressed in something comfy and my hair brushed.

• 7 months later...
Posted
My favourite place in the whole wide world! I need cuddles to be held and rocked - told what a good girl I’ve been - showered in kisses and touch.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I LOVE SUBSPACE!!..wish i could live there lol!!!I afterwards I NEED another female sub to lay w me till I come back down
Posted

Sub space can mean different things to different people. It’s a place ones head goes after the pleasure of play stops. For some it can be very emotional and others it’s like a daze. Often caused by the endorphins produced during play and the body’s response to it. There is also something called Dom drop as well.

• 3 months later...
Posted
What is the difference between sub drop and sub space? Or are they just the same?
Posted
6 hours ago, LunaStar said:

What is the difference between sub drop and sub space? Or are they just the same?

two entirely different things.

Sub Space is usually the kind of blissfully place during play - often because endorphins have been released that give a headrush.

Sub drop comes after play - and - normally it's because those endorphins are gone and it leaves you kinda in a big mood drop, but can also include physical symptoms such as being rather cold

I think sometimes how I'd describe in vanilla terms is if you've been on holiday or to a music festival or something and had a good time and non-stop party : and then, you have to come home - and there's a kinda comedown as you get back to 'normality'

Posted
I just became single aswell and I miss sub space too 😕 I would put on soft pajamas draw and listen to music with a bowl of goldfish sometimes I’d bring out a stuffy or binkey
Posted
Yes, and its really hard when you are single