Subspace

Posted (edited)

If you are single, there is no reason why you have to go cold turkey. Take time to think about the things you did when you did play. Let your mind wonder and freely let your imagination come and play. Let it make changes to a scene you did where you can let those kinky fun bits be replaced by the bits you would have loved to have happened. Really take the time to set the scene and mood. Take a bath, eat a planned meal of the foods you love, dim the lights and light some candles. (Low temp melt ones if you wish lol ) then close your eyes and remember a great time. Alternatively, redo a task you were given when you weren’t single. Most tasks I give ( cant answer for other Dom’s) were given to be both fun but to help my sub be the sexy, kinky person they desired to be. To grow within themselves. If this is hard for you, then find someone ( even online who you feel you can connect with) and ask them if they would distance mentor you. ( it doesn’t matter if they are a million miles away) It might not be in person play, but they might be happy to take time in chatting with you, getting to know you and then setting you some fun tasks that help you to self play or discover new things. That way, you will know the things you love and this will help you spot that perfect person when they cross your path ( and they will). There are no reasons why you can’t have your kinks and enjoy them. Single doesn’t mean less important. (Sorry Gorean lol) 

Edited by SirGreen
Posted
On 9/26/2021 at 8:10 AM, fuctoy said:

I LOVE SUBSPACE!!..wish i could live there lol!!!I afterwards I NEED another female sub to lay w me till I come back down

My sub feels the same way, she loves sharing the feelings with another sub holding her.

Posted
4 hours ago, SirGreen said:

If you are single, there is no reason why you have to go cold turkey. Take time to think about the things you did when you did play. Let your mind wonder and freely let your imagination come and play. Let it make changes to a scene you did where you can let those kinky fun bits be replaced by the bits you would have loved to have happened. Really take the time to set the scene and mood. Take a bath, eat a planned meal of the foods you love, dim the lights and light some candles. (Low temp melt ones if you wish lol ) then close your eyes and remember a great time. Alternatively, redo a task you were given when you weren’t single. Most tasks I give ( cant answer for other Dom’s) were given to be both fun but to help my sub be the sexy, kinky person they desired to be. To grow within themselves. If this is hard for you, then find someone ( even online who you feel you can connect with) and ask them if they would distance mentor you. ( it doesn’t matter if they are a million miles away) It might not be in person play, but they might be happy to take time in chatting with you, getting to know you and then setting you some fun tasks that help you to self play or discover new things. That way, you will know the things you love and this will help you spot that perfect person when they cross your path ( and they will). There are no reasons why you can’t have your kinks and enjoy them. Single doesn’t mean less important. (Sorry Gorean lol) 

Oh, thank you. What amazing answer. I just usually hug my stitch plush and cried myself asleep. Thank you so much!