Changes in the community

Posted

Ladies ,Gentlemen, and anyother idenifying groups;i thank n bless you all🙏 Am so glad to find human beings with best intents of purpose & outcomes. I concur with your combined decencies everyone.big tribeVibe🙏🙏🙏

SparkySparks
Posted

If thirst was sandstone, this internet would be buried deeper than the pharos.
I think it is par for the course on a site like this, but at least the community tends to deal with it instead it treating it like the norm. Being a woman online anywhere seems to be an issue. I can still get on an mmo as a female character and be followed by a group of "super friendly" people that are instantly trying to get my attention.
Add to that the fact that this site is specifically centered around fetishes and features a lot of provocative photos. All I can say is it could be much worse.

Posted

Thank you for this. I am new to the community and I would be impressed to have you as a Master because I know you would look after and train me in the art.

Posted

I hope there are more Masters like you around.

Posted

As a sub on this app I have received numerous messages from apparent dommes ordering me to submit to them in their first message. Probably a scam of sone sort. Extremely disrespectful. Seem to think that being a sub means I'm a door mat. I take good and the bad I suppose.

Posted
6 hours ago, DJarvosole said:

As a sub on this app I have received numerous messages from apparent dommes ordering me to submit to them in their first message. Probably a scam of sone sort. Extremely disrespectful. Seem to think that being a sub means I'm a door mat. I take good and the bad I suppose.

yep - scam

a kinda side effect of the internet and not exclusive to one site or another - but, obviously in a lot of scams time is *** so they like to move as quickly as possible.  The people most likely to fall for it, or suckered in,  are often the same types who would ask to be someone's sub in the first message or two.