Mistress wants payment for ownership of sub

Stockman19

Posted
7 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

well this is because you are thinking with a vanilla/ normal world mind set. This is the kink world where most unthinkable situation can happen, within the law. Now of course selling one person to another one is illegal, but the set up is in this case is different, it is an agreement between two adults with consents.

For a Dom to sell a sub is more rare than a Master would sell his slave, again the term should not be associated with slavery meaning. Remember everything in bdsm is CONSENSUAL!  There are some subs who fantasize and willing to be sold to another Dom, some Dom rent their sub, but I am sure in any case everything is done with the sub consent before or during the agreement with the Dom. She need to trust him to the core to do this kind of transaction, but this what fantasy and reality do.

So its a kink and shouldn't be judged, or misinterpreted also. Bdsm world is darker than few spanks and tied/blinfold me sessions........

Yep, which is why i asked rather than assumed anything 😉

Posted

Sounds bad.... And unhealthy.
Even if this sub actually exist, and you'll get her after paying the fee - in the least this is human trafficking.

Find yourself an honest sub that would contribute to your relationship. Not some unknown girl who went through God-knows-what.

Of course, it could also be a scam.

All red lights are brightly on here.... I'd suggest you to stay away from this.

Posted

One rule for everyone and everything Never Ever send ***! End of, Period.

Posted
Just now, TheBookCollector said:

Consent is no longer a defence, and thats why it falls into a grey area.

There was a case in the london community 24-18 months ago, where someone was charged with trafficking. It fell through, though im not sure why, as im not privvy to the evidence.

I am not talking about legal action, but replied to her misunderstanding regarding slave within our community.

If a sub/slave is happy with her Owners there will no case of reporting to police or find yourself in front of the court....

Posted
2 minutes ago, Errez said:

Sounds bad.... And unhealthy.
Even if this sub actually exist, and you'll get her after paying the fee - in the least this is human trafficking.

Find yourself an honest sub that would contribute to your relationship. Not some unknown girl who went through God-knows-what.

Of course, it could also be a scam.

All red lights are brightly on here.... I'd suggest you to stay away from this.

If you dont understand about other kinks, read and learn about it before commenting. So a sub who actually want to do it, is not honest for you? what does even mean being honest?

Posted

Either scam or human trafficking. Probably a scam, because they are EVERYWHERE lol however. I would strongly caution against contacting any "authorities" as someone else put it. It's likely you'd get in trouble yourself, especially with how ass backwards law en***ment is being nowadays. They'd probably try to connect you with it somehow, since ignorance is no excuse, they'd say. Just walk away & drop all contact with these people. & Yes, the broken English would be a major red flag. Most, if not all scammers have serious trouble navigating the English language lol good luck👍

Posted

Total scam - I've seen this a lot. Don't go anywhere near paying for a sub or a Master/Mistress online. You wil be conned.

Posted

This is just a little lesson for all of you guys out there... If it sounds too good to be true.. it probably is... They are very smart - and they will take advantage of you easily if you mention your kinks in your profile. Since kink is such a niche it's hard to find people interested in the same thing.. when this is the case and they have your attention all logic goes out the window. Another thing to be extremely weary about is some girls do use their real pictures. They do this and you automaticly trust them. The biggest tip is to never give out your phone number until you are 1000% sure. You are best to set up a account and use a dedicated fetish email account ( don't use your real one... Remember Ashley Maddison)? I think the reason why they want your number is because they can gain more information about your real name. I don't mean to overshare but understanding why and what is normal will keep you out of trouble.

Posted

Enough red flags to fill three warehouses. Never trust offers of this caliber.

Posted

Just to reiterate what everyone else is saying. I reckon you were really blinded by your desire for it to be real because that person was almost comically bad at it. Horrible fkin wankers

Posted

Oh and to add to my comment, this is NOT "How it works" in the BDSM community. At all. These kinds of transactions are actually illegal and can land someone with human trafficking charges even with given consent from the sub. NEVER take offers like this. Report these people immediately to the website.

Posted

Yes, a master doesn't a sub, the sub devotes herself. Scam

Posted

Other than that this is a scam, there is nothing common in the BDSM community about this.

Given that human trafficking is illegal, I’d suggest munches in your area to meet people when most of your local folks are vaccinated.

If this “trainer” isn’t willing to bring the submissive so that you can evaluate her in person - *** or not - it’s already questionable. Adding in ***, it’s a scam.

Posted

Oh. Wow. I’m a Femme Domme/Mommy Domme of nearly 23 years. From my experience as a professional Domme is BEWARE!!! This is absolutely a scam. A submissive will come your way. Be patient and don’t be misguided by your desire.

cautiousswitch
Posted

Two obvious signs it is a scam.

Bad grammar.  If they are running things like a business then they should run it like a business.  This means proper communication.  For a $500 transaction I expect a little bit of professionalism.

The community BDSM queen.  No such person exists - anywhere.  OK, maybe in a community where organized crime is deeply entrenched there is someone with such a title,  but then you would be making the deal with someone higher up than the slave's trainer.

Posted
6 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

Bad grammar.  If they are running things like a business then they should run it like a business.  This means proper communication.  For a $500 transaction I expect a little bit of professionalism.

I'm going to put it kinda out there that stuff like grammar/spelling doens't necessarily indicate a scam (even if this clearly is)

There are a number of people I know who struggle with dyslexia, one where in addition to that, English isn't her first language. 

And while there becomes a level when you're dealing with *** you can pay someone to proof read for you, this in itself is a form of ableism that it's an extra barrier/overhead that someone without dyslexia wouldn't have

$500 in some ways is not exactly big *** (sure, it'd be better in my pocket and certainly I'd miss it if equivalent went out of my account) but spending hours across months training someone to sell the product of your work for $500 isn't big *** in the scheme of things.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I found this thread by ewb-seraching if it i customary for a Mistress to charge for release of a /sub she had trained.  (I get it about the human trafficking aspect too,,, a scam ,., or even a sting... but neither side has used any term except "submissive."...)

Bottom lime, I may be on the verge of one of these scams right now... On paper, I would take this girl in in a heartbeat (although I have careful to always include "if we agree" or "if we engage" or similar)...corresponding with the /sub who is sending me pictures in a red-lit dungeon wearing garb I might associate more with a Dominatrix than a /sub (see attached... they do not hit on any of the reverse image engines I use>)  /Sub in "only allowed to use Google chat"... which is fine with me since a video call is obviously an option.  I've driven the discucsion down to video call "tonight" to establish at least some degree of bona-fides..  No work of *** yet, but I am expecting it..?

Posted
5 hours ago, SirYesSir said:

I found this thread by ewb-seraching if it i customary for a Mistress to charge for release of a /sub she had trained. 

Scam

this one is a little less common but it plays into the fantasy a little of buying and selling slaves - and I'm not saying this is never a thing in kink - I have been aware of two Dominants known to each other transferring ownership of their sub, who already knew and agreed, for a paltry sum - and that being a part of joke/*** - like "you're only worth 50p and a bag of crisps" or whatever, but this whole structure and arrangement makes sense only with the full context of a community where everyone knows each other.

But anyway, yeah,  this is not something that would really happen between strangers and outside of any joke setting wouldn't actually be legal

Posted
On 5/5/2021 at 5:24 AM, Leisa said:

Definitely a scam. Did you meet this person on this site? If yes then you should report and attach these emails.

yes, I reported the profile ... the site says it's "under review"... so hopefully that shuts it down

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, albaprincess said:

Definite scam.

It has been - in several comments on this thread but for clarity:

Scam: a dishonest scheme or a fraud.

Edited by 4RCH