Mistress wants payment for ownership of sub

Stockman19

Stockman19
Posted

Ok here it is...I found, what I think, is a new sub. Yes, we chatted online and yes, she is currently contacted/in training with a mistress. The mistress will release her to me, however she wants a $500 payment for submission. Here is the first email from her:

Good evening Master Marc, Thanks for having interest in my sub slave Lilan. She has been a well trained slave and obedient one i trained, she just completed her training. planning to take her submission i promise, you won't regret it. taking her submission will cost you $500 for a contract agreement form (paperwork) after payment it will be sent to you for certifying and signing. only that will prompt her submission to you and relocate with you Master Marc within 24hours to your preferred location.

Now I don't necessarily have a problem paying a fee to the mistress for release, however my issue is that we haven't met in person, or even actually talked on the phone.  I offered to meet and bring the fee should I feel the sub was a good match for me, and I for her.  I explained my position and concerns to which I received this additional email:

Thank you for your response Master Marc, it could have been better if we can do but we don't receive  due to some private reasons and it's the instruction given from the BDSM community queen herself, you can make your payment with other method sir we can't do sorry i'm not trying to be rude Master Marc you just have to understand this how it works in BDSM community world when taking submission of a sub slave, Master and sub don't meet till the proper process as been taken.

You just have to trust the process and your sub will be yours.

Ok, so is this a scam??  It's a scam isn't it!? Am I being blinded by my desires? Or is this something others have completed successfully??

Posted

It's a scam, just a twist on the usual format

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Trust your instincts, its a scam 

Posted

Am I being blinded by my desires?
Yeah, I'd say this could use some PNC.
You really think someone's going to send you a sub for $500? What would you even do?

Posted

This is a common Scam, and the $500 is just the start, next it will be travel expenses or other associsted costs.

Have you spoken to the submissive on a video chat alone, also try and get the mistress and submissive on the same video chat. I suspect there will be a problem with cam and or mic if you request it.

Submissives and Slaves are not financially beholden to their current owner/partner and there should never be any financial aspect to someone leaving them.

If both are on this site report them as they need to be removed if only temporarily.

Posted (edited)

Maybe I'm too new to all this but my experience from over 20 years of chat pages and things like faceparty (aah, those were the days!) always makes me view anything involving *** with a lot of scepticism. I'd have thought of a dom was really "selling" their sub, it would involve all sorts of proofs and at least a couple of meets, with both the sub and dom? Wouldn't the dom, and to some extent the sub also want to check you out? 

To many c*nts prey upon others feelings. 

It's very easy, by the way, to fake a video call with stock video files. Always ask them to do something very random, show you the TV at the time or if a separate camera, rotate it to show thier screen. If they're offended by the idea they might be fake, they are fake. 

Edited by Bimatic
Typo
Posted

It’s been known from the other site Fet that this kind of transaction exist. But usually the offer come from the Master/Mistress/Owners and not for the subs and defo not from a slave. The slave don’t have the status to negotiate for their release. 
But the right M will propose a meeting for you to assess if you are interested with your contract exchange. Nothing is done blindfolded, any serious M will not do it. Have you contacted her owner? Do you know the username of that Owner?
So this one is a bug scam.... 

Posted

If genuine I would have thought the current owner, Dom/Domme, would carefully vet you, get to know more about you etc, to know you were also genuine/safe to pass on a sub/slave to you. Also I would of thought this kind of interaction would be primarily slaves not subs, and in a more CNC situation, I may be wrong in some wording just trying to make it simple clear and concise

SubmarineBottom_15
Posted

Definitely a scam. Run away fast!

Posted

It's funny - kinda - there's people who fantasise about the kinda buying and selling (or being bought and sold) as a sub - so it's probably little surprise this manifests as a scam.

Posted

100% a scam. Se her in person first ALWAYS. IF you were actually willing to do this and it is legit (which it's not) payment should be done AFTER the contract is signed and she is in your possession.

Posted

RUN don't walk away from this because it is a total SCAM.

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

It’s been known from the other site Fet that this kind of transaction exist. But usually the offer come from the Master/Mistress/Owners and not for the subs and defo not from a slave. The slave don’t have the status to negotiate for their release. 
But the right M will propose a meeting for you to assess if you are interested with your contract exchange. Nothing is done blindfolded, any serious M will not do it. Have you contacted her owner? Do you know the username of that Owner?
So this one is a bug scam.... 

sorry I was a bit confused when I read your post again... but you start with you being in contact with the sub then copy/paste the email from the Mistress? 
- I am not in position to criticise but the poor English is not a good sign to start with

-she’s a Mistress and address you as Master? 
-she’s a Mistress but sell her sub/slave to a man? 
-not sure I understand the Bdsm Queen community expression? 
mine minute it’s the sub talking next it’s the Mistress. 

But without all these red flags, people on here need to understand there is some valid and honest /sell slave or even subs in the community. Of course it’s always wise to make sure

- the Owner is experienced and done it before, and could prove some vetting 

- read the contract and ask as many questions as possible, the scammers will be bored of answering as they want a quick deal. 
-check the profiles to see how long they have been part of the community, also check their username on other sites as it’s likely they are more serious about the lifestyle. 

i actually myself would have done it with a sub last year as she agreed to it but then covid arrived so we gave up the project. 
It’s all about agreement and of course finding the right person to do it. 

Posted

It's is either a 100% scam to fleece you out of your ***, or...You have stumbled upon Human Trafficking. Doesn't matter which one, contact the authorities and as said by others RUN don't walk.

Posted

Can I ask a question which i was in two minds to ask, but its something ive been thinking about all morning... regardless as to whether this is a scam or not, and without wanting to upset/judge others, is it usual for D types to "" a sub/slave or at least enter into conversations of the like even if fantasy?
I may be new and it may be because of what I do for work but, this just stinks of slavery (in the truest sense of the word (not even what we currently think of as modern day slavery)) or prostitution with links to possible human trafficking/county lines etc?
For me, whether this is a scam or not is the least of my worries

Posted
22 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Can I ask a question which i was in two minds to ask, but its something ive been thinking about all morning... regardless as to whether this is a scam or not, and without wanting to upset/judge others, is it usual for D types to "" a sub/slave or at least enter into conversations of the like even if fantasy?
I may be new and it may be because of what I do for work but, this just stinks of slavery (in the truest sense of the word (not even what we currently think of as modern day slavery)) or prostitution with links to possible human trafficking/county lines etc?

It does sound a little fecked. If the sub being sold is OK with it and it's more a way to make them feel like an object then I'd understand but if masters are really selling slaves without them really, really wanting it, something is very wrong there! 

Posted

A "contracted" sub is still an individual who can do what they like, so no fee shoudl be involved at all. This, however, is a scam. You can oftyen tell by their use of your name stuck in the middle of sentences like that, "Master Marc" constantly, as if its been inserted by a computer into a template - which it has been.

Posted
59 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

To answer your question no its not usual to sell the s-type, unless its part of a scene that had paramaters, eg auction, but its never a longterm arrangement. Think charity type auction.

There is no law against discussing it however actually doing it is the issue, especially given the modern slavery act 2015 and the human trafficking act 2003 (and amendments).

No matter what some D-types think they cannot prevent an s-type leaving a dynamic, as there is no legal means to prevent them leavingand BDSM contracts are not enforcible under the law.

Posted

Unfortunately some of the new laws in the UK are as clear as mud, mainly due to a lack of understanding or proper enquiries into BDSM/kink/fetish consensual lifestyles, creating multitudes of grey areas where though even not classed as legal nor are they classed as illegal

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

well this is because you are thinking with a vanilla/ normal world mind set. This is the kink world where most unthinkable situation can happen, within the law. Now of course selling one person to another one is illegal, but the set up is in this case is different, it is an agreement between two adults with consents.

For a Dom to sell a sub is more rare than a Master would sell his slave, again the term should not be associated with slavery meaning. Remember everything in bdsm is CONSENSUAL!  There are some subs who fantasize and willing to be sold to another Dom, some Dom rent their sub, but I am sure in any case everything is done with the sub consent before or during the agreement with the Dom. She need to trust him to the core to do this kind of transaction, but this what fantasy and reality do.

So its a kink and shouldn't be judged, or misinterpreted also. Bdsm world is darker than few spanks and tied/blinfold me sessions........

Posted
7 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Unfortunately some of the new laws in the UK are as clear as mud, mainly due to a lack of understanding or proper enquiries into BDSM/kink/fetish consensual lifestyles, creating multitudes of grey areas where though even not classed as legal nor are they classed as illegal

I agree, there are a lot of grey areas, as far as i can remember breath play, impact play all fall into this as does the controlling behaviour.

I think the spanner trust did try and engage with Parliament in early stages but where ignored.

Posted
5 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

well this is because you are thinking with a vanilla/ normal world mind set. This is the kink world where most unthinkable situation can happen, within the law. Now of course selling one person to another one is illegal, but the set up is in this case is different, it is an agreement between two adults with consents.

For a Dom to sell a sub is more rare than a Master would sell his slave, again the term should not be associated with slavery meaning. Remember everything in bdsm is CONSENSUAL!  There are some subs who fantasize and willing to be sold to another Dom, some Dom rent their sub, but I am sure in any case everything is done with the sub consent before or during the agreement with the Dom. She need to trust him to the core to do this kind of transaction, but this what fantasy and reality do.

So its a kink and shouldn't be judged, or misinterpreted also. Bdsm world is darker than few spanks and tied/blinfold me sessions........

Consent is no longer a defence, and thats why it falls into a grey area.

There was a case in the london community 24-18 months ago, where someone was charged with trafficking. It fell through, though im not sure why, as im not privvy to the evidence.