Fantasy

ch****

Posted
To be dominated humiliated made to be a cuckold and cream pie cleaner by a dominant woman
Posted
To have a girlfriend who’s willing to live a BDSM D/s love life with me. That I am her Dom and she addresses me by ‘Master’ in bed and sexual situations, that she always wears skirts, a collar and cooks and cleans for me. That during sex I will tie her up and do all sorts, and tie her up sometimes just cause. There was this plan I had with my girlfriend who’s now no more, that I would lock her collar to a chain connected to the bed and she would have to ask me nicely to unlock it every morning, and sometimes earn it.
Posted

Financial stability

a nice house somewhere

ideally one with a dungeon room, not just for fun time and filming but for others to be able to use (as long as they clean after themselves)

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Financial stability

a nice house somewhere

ideally one with a dungeon room, not just for fun time and filming but for others to be able to use (as long as they clean after themselves)

Yeah financial stability is a big turn on these days. 😂 Literally not even joking.

But in all seriousness, the whole slave thing sounds pretty fucking great. Not even just menial chores and shit like that, but actually having complete and total control over someone. That shits rare though, Not gonna find one of those in the supermarket though.

Posted
Well I actually have a fantasy about the first meeting…. We would meet for dinner and drinks. Everything would be going smoothly, my Goddess would tell me she was ready to leave. We would go to Home Depot to buy a lock so she would know she had the only key to my chastity device. We would go back to either of our house or hotel room. We would be making out and once things get hot and heavy. She would tell me she wanted to lock me up. We would continue to make our and I would please her orally. Then I would be totally under her control. …..
Obviously I have thought about this lol. Just a idea and I am open to and love hearing other ideas
Posted
A hardcore gangbang being pegged and filled with cum, while being tied up.
Posted

I have many, many fantasies but they mostly relate to edging and orgasm denial. Some are mixed with post orgasm *** and ***d orgasms. 

Posted

I love the thought of getting pegged then satisfying her orally will getting f*cked by a wrapped up c**k .. 🤷‍♂️

Posted
My fantasy is having a future with daddy and enjoying each other not just sexually, but intellectually and all other ways.
Posted

My other  fabtasy us to have a  lady smoke a ciggy   while i give her  oral

Posted
Live in sub and subject that I could bring into a hypnotic trance to control and make feel whatever delicious feeling I want at any time.

But that kind of trust takes a while to build up, luckily I know how to take it slow when needed. Patience as a Dom can also be a fun tool too ;)
Posted
Ankles, Thighs and Wrists tied tight and a remote vibrating butt plug inside me whilst being watched by a seated man x
Posted
57 minutes ago, JessicaLegsBound79 said:
Ankles, Thighs and Wrists tied tight and a remote vibrating butt plug inside me whilst being watched by a seated man x

I mean, also yes, there is a reason I love rope. The beauty, the ***ness...