Fantasy

ch****

Posted
My fantasy is to be tied up and told what to do. I also want to be ***d and used however a dom wants to use and *** me.
Posted
To lie down and have a skinny girl, preferably Asian, spread her legs above me, and pee in my mouth.
Posted

To have a nerdy, lingerie clad woman in glasses tie me up, gag me with a pair of dirty panties, and dry hump me until I cum all over her black pantyhose.

Posted

To consume another person's stool from a big group of sexy and Twomen one after another, while also being penetrated by two large penises. 

Posted
To be tied up and to go down between her tights and dont stop until she squirts on my face
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

To be ***d by a nice woman wear women’s leather clothes (black leather dress with full leather lining together with a leather coat or a woman style jacket), be locked in at least 6 inch stiletto heels (no platform), or lockable ballet boots, and spend the whole day like that not knowing when the heels will be unlocked.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Smoking  detish  ladys smoking  i have  a particular fetish  i want  to do also  have a fetish for paying  ladies