Mature ladies Younger Guys

Posted
I have always been intrested in mature ladies (from a distance) and the dynamic. So to all you mature ladies, what do you feel about younger guys and why do you think it is considered so naughty than being normal?
Posted
I’m of the belief that as long as they are legal and consenting, all is fair game.
Posted
Idk but I've had a lot of good times with so-called 'cougars' & women older than myself. To this day, the BEST bj I've ever had was from an older woman lol & although I'm not very submissive, when it comes to mistresses/dommes, them being older than me is a MUST. Nothing worse than a 22 yr old inexperienced 'mistress' 😂trust me I know, unfortunately lol but the taboo part isn't all from societal expectations. Some is, for sure, but not all. It's a fact that (most) women just prefer men older than themselves, men taller than themselves & men who are equal to or above them socioeconomically. Biology plays it's role here. But that's a conversation for another time as I would have to link all sorts of studies & statistics. So any time that is reversed & the women is older, societal norms make themselves known as well as biological tendencies. Idk. Just my 2¢. Feel free to disagree. That's what free speech is all about 👍
Posted
Safe, Sane and Consentual ...other than that age is a personal thing. I don't feel any age difference is naughty as long as the feelings are true.
Posted
Lol! You really don’t want to know my pov. 😂
Posted
4 hours ago, sonofthunder777 said:
Idk but I've had a lot of good times with so-called 'cougars' & women older than myself. To this day, the BEST bj I've ever had was from an older woman lol & although I'm not very submissive, when it comes to mistresses/dommes, them being older than me is a MUST. Nothing worse than a 22 yr old inexperienced 'mistress' 😂trust me I know, unfortunately lol but the taboo part isn't all from societal expectations. Some is, for sure, but not all. It's a fact that (most) women just prefer men older than themselves, men taller than themselves & men who are equal to or above them socioeconomically. Biology plays it's role here. But that's a conversation for another time as I would have to link all sorts of studies & statistics. So any time that is reversed & the women is older, societal norms make themselves known as well as biological tendencies. Idk. Just my 2¢. Feel free to disagree. That's what free speech is all about 👍

I agreed with your statement. I had a brief experience with a man younger than myself. For me, it was not sustainable for the reasons you shared. Also from speaking to women my age or slightly older - it has a lot to do with the way society sees us and in turn we internalize it. Youth is considered gold and so a more mature woman may feel out of place with a younger man. Of course not all! But as one 60-year old stunning woman friend stated;
“I cannot wrap it around my head, that a beautiful younger man would be aroused at touching my dry and wrinkled skin”!

Posted
4 hours ago, Lola-Burns said:

I agreed with your statement. I had a brief experience with a man younger than myself. For me, it was not sustainable for the reasons you shared. Also from speaking to women my age or slightly older - it has a lot to do with the way society sees us and in turn we internalize it. Youth is considered gold and so a more mature woman may feel out of place with a younger man. Of course not all! But as one 60-year old stunning woman friend stated;
“I cannot wrap it around my head, that a beautiful younger man would be aroused at touching my dry and wrinkled skin”!

Sweet! Nothing to do with your age or you skin at all. All women are beautiful 💖 The younger guys…well! Maybe one day they’ll learn! It’s them, not you at all! Don’t be perceived by them at all…they have a lot to learn 😘

Posted
So being older but looking younger I have the best of both worlds and have been known to get cheeky when someone refers to my younger partner as my son with a not my son, my lover. It tends to shut down the other person. While I do enjoy younger I still have rules that I live by such as I won’t become involved with anyone younger than my oldest child.
Posted
Friday at 11:00 PM, naughtynat said:

Sweet! Nothing to do with your age or you skin at all. All women are beautiful 💖 The younger guys…well! Maybe one day they’ll learn! It’s them, not you at all! Don’t be perceived by them at all…they have a lot to learn 😘

Only few young men have felt the joy of having an older lady play dirty on you with experience of lifetimes,I use to have one who’s out of the country now and married to someone else, good old days I’d wish to have again,how are you by the way,you’re 😻

Posted
20 hours ago, Leisa said:
So being older but looking younger I have the best of both worlds and have been known to get cheeky when someone refers to my younger partner as my son with a not my son, my lover. It tends to shut down the other person. While I do enjoy younger I still have rules that I live by such as I won’t become involved with anyone younger than my oldest child.

Really wise decision, That’s so sweet of you😘

Posted
For me it's helping them explore thier sexual triggers.
Posted
I always thought i enjoyed the company of someone my age or older. And on some levels that’s true. But i am no more sexually compatible with younger men hands down
Posted
I like being with younger men who are no more than ten years younger. They seem to be able to keep up with my energy, and they have amazing imaginations.
Posted
I adore older women. Especially the kinky ones. Sadly there are not enough on this app.
Posted
I love love love being with younger guys. I find them so yummy! I think it’s considered naughty because it goes against the “norm” of society which adds to my excitement
Posted
I love older woman, I know I’m pretty young so don’t no if ladies would
Go for me here
Posted
As a young guy (20) it is actually really tough finding a mistress anywhere…
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I find older women attractive but finding an older in this lifestyle to teach me the ropes is difficult
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I still searching for an older women with kinky thoughts but not enough in this world 😢
Posted
Mature ladies are my preference! Come out of hiding 😉