Chastity Device

Posted

If I were to wear a chastity device, what is a good brand/introduction to wearing one?

Posted
It's a UK site but there is some very good advice for beginners if you Google "lock the cock" and go to the site of the same name.
Beyond that it comes down to ones you like the look of and that feel comfortable.
For longer term wear the recommendation tends to be for either silicon or plastic ones.
Posted
I prefer the cucks I deal with to use the stainless cage type from lock the cock it makes it easier to inspect without removable easier to clean and if you want to play with a vibe or violet wand it’s very nice
Posted
If you’re just starting out then I recommend the cb6000 or cb6000s depending on your size. This is a silicone cock cage that will get you used to wearing one, dealing with the restriction of getting an erection and the added weight. Some people find that they can pull their dick out and still play with it, but I’ve never experienced this. If you are worried about this then there’s also the holy trainer device which includes an anti pullout contraption, I’ve never used this device but it gets good reviews. Once you get comfortable with the sensation of having your dick locked up then you can switch over to the metal ones which are a lot more sturdy. My eventual goal is to get an actual chastity belt from the website chastitybeltsusa but I wanna get to what I feel my ideal weight is first so that it doesn’t fluctuate.
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hard to tell but it seems like a number of knockoff website stores are popping up everywhere stocked with a bunch of chineese knockoff devices in the10-30 USD range.  Amazon also seems to have a number of these as well.