collars

slavewife

Posted

hi all need a bit of advice 

i have a collar i wear 24/7 this is my second one but i have found im again allergic to it. not sure as its getting warmer its just due to heat of body but i shouldnt be as solid silver.

my question is do you remove at night time while sleeping ? or do you like me keep on 24 hours a day even when showering and doing everything 

Do you feel bad taking it off even for those few hours ? i cant take mine off was bad enough changing it over 

do you feel that you are letting your dom/me down by asking to take it off for a few hours?

and also how do you as a sub / slave or other dynamic feel when you dont have it on ? 

sorry for questions but as i have never been without one since being with @getbackin i feel im a let down and its part of not just us but me and if i cant wear for even a few days im lost even though we together as a couple and a dynamic and very much strong its and if i take it off im going  to loose that part even though it realy is just a piece of metal its MINE and i ***y earned it  . sounds daft to many but others im sure will see where im coming from.

so if anyone has hints and tips for a 24/7 collar and yes i have a play one as well but i dont take off MINE so have 2 at same time would be a great help and thoughts as well 

thank you all you are great at helping me when i post these nad things but it helps me and calms me as now panicking i wont ever be able to wear 24/7 and ill be a let down 

thank you all again

Posted

If you feel at the slightest that you are allergic to it, take it of completely. Don't wear it, even for short terms. It might develop a serious health condition.

Posted
I would as a Dom find you a new collar immediately. Something like that. Could cause swelling in the throat and is a serious danger. So you should get you a new one. Other than that. It is perfectly okay to wear it at night. But you should never feel bad about protecting your health.
Posted
Hi there subs, I can understand your feelings towards your collar and it is not that uncommon.
Collars used to be equated to wedding rings and I think the feeling of taking them off is about the same.
However. I am sure your Dominant will agree that you have an obligation to look after your self as well.
So how about swapping it out for a soft collar at night, like a ribbon.
It will give a chance for it to get air to it whilst still being able stand in for a collar.
I hope this gives you some ideas.
Posted
16 minutes ago, Thebian said:

So how about swapping it out for a soft collar at night, like a ribbon.

thank you never thought bout that xx

Posted

hi all thank you its not gonna affect ma health in anyway ive just really sensitive skin i take after my mother who is albino and no i dont have red eyes that her department . jus cant wear jewelry none stop ive had leather that didnt work now solid silver im a *** to be reconned with when comes to jewels ha 

Posted
Well allergies can get worse with exposure. But either way. I would say get out of it a few hours a day. I would also recommend looking at gold not silver. They even do white and rose gold. If you are not big on yellow gold.
Posted

perhaps mention it to your Dom thay should be happy to explore other options to show you are owned, afterall a good D cares for their sub's health needs

Posted
My subs remove their collars when they need to. It's symbolic why they wear them and there is nothing loss between us when real life requires them to remove them.
Like a mechanic in a machine shop has to remove jewelry when working with his hands on some machines. The marriage isn't jeopardized because of the removal of the wedding band. Safe and Sane, people
Posted

thank you all for you alll for your knowledge and imput it has been amazing i thank you all xx 

9m so gonna take this on thank you all ya have been amazing as a;ways