What's your favorite safe word?

Bt****

Posted
I was with a gorgeous woman last night and she said if I say stop, no, don't, anything other than "I love you" just keep going. It was pretty amazing when she finally said it, both of us wore out and happy. I think that was a good one. What's your favorite safe word? I think talking about it can make the whole experience more exciting.
Posted
Vanilla…. Cause I hate vanilla flavoring, vanilla smell, color…..I hate vanilla sex… so if I want it all to stop I say vanilla..
Posted
Ha, that’s a pretty clever safety 😂.

Reindeer is mine of choice
Posted
RED means stop 🛑 for me and my subs
Posted
Words like "banana" and "pineapple" work best because they wouldn't be said otherwise. And they are distinguishable to hear even when the person is gagged. However if verbal communication isn't an option I use things like snapping fingers or Stomping 3 times too.
Posted
My name. Snaps me out of my dominant ego 🤪
Posted
Yes! The discussion is like verbal foreplay. I don't have a favorite, though. Anything funny and sexy is always a good bet with me. I love to laugh. So...like "towel. I need a towel" if my partner likes Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Or a Spock raised eyebrow when gagged if they are Trekkers. (Yes, you can see my tastes run toward the nerdy). Or "Merlot!" if they are into wine and think Merlot is garbage wine...that sort of thing.
Posted
I've always thought a simple "please" could make a good soft-safe word with a lot of flexibility.

It can mean stop or more depending on the current scenario and the level of distress.

It then signals the Domme to read the current situation hopefully without breaking a scene in a way that should be recoverable and allows a sub to put a greater level of trust in there Domme.

The Domme can always ask for more details if they are in any doubt.

It's probably a good idea to have an Emergency safe word for a hard stop if this is the approach you choose to take.

In a way "I love you" could work as a soft safe word to, as it's also a signal of your trust in your partner.

I think these are scenarios where traditionalists would normally call yellow. Where as the major emergencies they would normally call red.
Posted
Use the word everybody already knows and that's safeword
Posted

Cabbages but it makes me laugh too much if one of us says it 😂 

Posted
Red is The SafeWord I use. Easy to remember
Posted

can depend on the scene - I think folks to always remember if you cannot remember your safeword or haven't been set one - shouting 'red' or 'mercy' should at least pause the scene.

I did an interrogation scene with someone where we knew I was going to be pushing their limits with some of the activities so basically to keep things in context, shouting a random boys name was a safeword.

Posted
Usually my man is into choking me out so I don't have a safe word I usually do the double tap with my hand or I keep slapping the bed until he realizes to ease up
Posted

Meatloaf - it means I would do anything for love, but I won't do that

Posted
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Rolls right off the tongue.
Posted
29 minutes ago, WULFRIC-1801 said:

Meatloaf - it means I would do anything for love, but I won't do that

This is really good lol

Posted
Red, yellow, green are my favorite! I’m very shy so they’re easy for me to say