What's your favorite safe word?

Bt****

Posted
Singapore is my safe word.... Much better than my last which was Eingelbert Humperdink!!!
Posted
1 hour ago, MissTeeSub said:
Singapore is my safe word.... Much better than my last which was Eingelbert Humperdink!!!

That last one so long lol what does it mean?

Posted
I use Red, Yellow (and Green but thats a bit redundant) I'm sure you can work out what they mean. Having that intermediate level is great for when youre slowly pushing someones limits and a new, surprising sensation to them might be borderline, but they want you to know you can continue, as long as it doesnt get more intense. Otherwise, having someone yell "yahtzee" or "bingo" is always pretty funny 😅
Posted

I generally stick to the traffic light system. 
Red/amber/green. 

Nice and easy to remember! 

Posted
amber sounds like a great alt for yellow bc over VC yellow and hello sound too similar when there's not great connection
Posted
Lots of creative ideas. I use traffic light and MMA tap out
Posted
I wanted it to be Benedict Cumberbatch, but instead it's either been rapidly slap/tapping them, or saying stop multiple times as if one word and getting stopstopstopstopstopstopstop
Posted
Mine is Singapore. My Dom asked me what my favourite city was and we agreed on it. Warning is yellow.

In my previous relationship I was told it would be Eingelbert Humperdinck ....he used this cos he knew I'd never remember it, was a bit worrying but he knew and read me sooo well, I never ever got close to needing it
Posted
“Grandma’s Panties”

My ex uses “Christopher Walken.”
Posted
Banana. I had a sub in Philadelphia called Tiny Monkey. 😬
Posted
Sunday at 07:05 PM, jovino said:
“Grandma’s Panties”

Lol love it. CW

Posted
Sunday at 07:05 PM, jovino said:
“Grandma’s Panties”

And there goes my boner...

Posted
The concept is lost in text but there is a huge difference between "no" and "no".
I personally only use safe words with partners who use "no" or "stop" when close to climax and don't want a stop.
I do however always take "i don't know" to mean "i don't. No."
It's a yes or not
Posted
4 hours ago, AmstelDom said:
The concept is lost in text but there is a huge difference between "no" and "no".
I personally only use safe words with partners who use "no" or "stop" when close to climax and don't want a stop.
I do however always take "i don't know" to mean "i don't. No."
It's a yes or not

Say whattttttttttt?

Posted
13 hours ago, karlluss said:

Say whattttttttttt?

I get it

if it's someone you don't know very well "no" and "stop" are safewords and should be respected.  

if you know someone well enough that their "no" and "stop" is not really "no" or "stop" then you can continue

And "I don't know" is not a yes - often it might very well be that it is a "no" the person is struggling to say no to, or perhaps they want to but don't know if they can, so the best bet is... not today.

Posted
Paprika in my early ages.
Garfield for the last 10 years or so.
Posted
we never use a safe word, really. daddy is good at knowing when im done typically.
Posted
School Bus was the best that I heard. It’s unmistakable.
Posted
For me since I am almost always giving or receiving tickles it is easy to get too giggly to articulate anything so my go-to is always finger snaps. Probably works well for gag-play too.