Longest you've been tied up.

Sw****

Posted
As the title suggests I'm curious. Personal record is sadly during a self bondage session that lasted 5 hours. Nothing too exciting. I had my legs tied together with rope. Had cuffs on my wrists in front of me and a cleave gagged bandana with an over the mouth bandana layered on top of that and a blindfold. I ended up just napping out of comfort. Though, technically the longest I've been tied and gagged. Though I could go longer with a dom and teasing hehe. It was euphoric though!

What about you? Whats the longest you've been tied up? Did anything happen during that time? What was it like?
Posted

I've never set a timer - but I know it's not hours : I guess technically in any form of bondage - I was in a vac bed for 2 hours once

But; depending on what you're using for bondage there's certainly stuff that wouldn't be recommended.

Rope is a high risk activity that can do lasting nerve damage - any one doing this for a long time should untie and rest throughout : possibly loosen one tie to switch to another.  It would be reckless to advise otherwise

Posted
I wasn’t tied up but I had my gf tied up for about 6 hours or so
Posted (edited)

I have went to bed with feet rope tied, and hands rope tied behind back, and slept like a baby overnight.

It's not just his long your tied up for either, but how. Take a hogtie for example, there are various types and extremities one can be hogtied.

Disclaimer: stay safe, consider safety, be safe.

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo/phone word change
Posted

I was at a party once and passed out on the floor in this kink room and when I woke up I seen a young lady tied with her legs behind her head upside down passed out cold with p*** liquid s*** all over her face and chest I was so tempted to bang the hell out of her but I took my erection to the bathroom and beatoff

Posted
I always get bad cramps, so I can never really take too long lol.
Posted
5 hours of self bondage..... That's the funniest thing I have heard 🤣
Posted
Never had a sub tied up in one position for more than an hour, but 3-4 hour session where a sub is tied up than retied in other positions is common for me
Posted
Not long enough. Maybe an hour but I’d like to be tied up longer
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

24 hours f**ked hard most the time been 10 yrs dam I miss it