Katiefox

Posted
Maybe you should have used Dale Bruce Forsyth as a clue
Posted
gone but not forgotten. but be fair who under 50 would get that reference
Posted
On 9/21/2018 at 8:54 AM, serenaa said:

Here we go again! ;) 

The first BDSM archetype to find is hidden in amongst other roles. If you sometimes like to demand, but sometimes like to lose control, you're considered a ... ?

Switch

Posted
See I got that again immediately on @serenaa ‘s clue. I’m sure you’re just throwing out waffle @morris159 to confuse people 😂😂😂😂😘
Posted
well if you look @BigPolly the clue wasn't for you
Posted
if you don't mind me pointing that out
Posted
Awwww that’s singling me out ☹️ 😂
Posted
@BigPolly as you don't seem to see the point of my clues, I was just trying to point people in the right direction but as I said you don't seem to understand the point of them but others did and do.
Posted
@BigPolly as you don't seem to see the point of my clues, I was just trying to point people in the right direction but as I said you don't seem to understand the point of them but others did and do.
Posted
Stop it now 🙄 you’re going over the same point, you’re point has been made so much it’s almost pointless .......I’d rather have prizes 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Posted
9 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Stop it now 🙄 you’re going over the same point, you’re point has been made so much it’s almost pointless .......I’d rather have prizes 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

your point is well made I'll stop now😆😆😆

Posted
3 hours ago, morris159 said:

gone but not forgotten. but be fair who under 50 would get that reference

I hope it wasn't anything to do with 'points' mean prizes?????  If so I shall be disaPOINTed !!

Posted
You’re missing the point @morris159 I’m trying to point out how much I love you ☺️
Posted
I’m still stuck on 10, I think it’s poly but it’s not there, it’s really annoying
Posted
9 minutes ago, Daniel81991 said:

I’m still stuck on 10, I think it’s poly but it’s not there, it’s really annoying

take a look through the archetypes and see if you can find another word for what you think it is

Posted
#12 oooh this link will earn you more points
Posted
1 minute ago, morris159 said:

#12 oooh this link will earn you more points

What link?!?!

Posted
Can't see any more links to earn more points
Posted
there's one hiding maybe try 'setting' one up for yourself
Kitty74-4244
Posted

U R Lovely so why not share your link and make connections.

Posted
got it yeay! ok now i can go to sleep, lol. thanks morris!