Findom Influx

Posted
Sadly it does seem to be higher than 8 in 10. I'm know you aren't going to be compatible with everyone. But using you for masturbation fuel. Or they talk and ask for ***. Or you get a few messages and then ghost đź‘» seems to be the norm. I'm reaching the point of giving up
Posted
2 hours ago, thatgenericwhiteboy said:
I agree, people calling themselves dominant for a bit of *** without a clue how to dominate

Or submissive

Posted
2 hours ago, thatgenericwhiteboy said:

I agree, people calling themselves dominant for a bit of *** without a clue how to dominate

does this differ from people who call themselves dominant without a clue how to dominate who *don't* ask for ***?

Posted
24 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

does this differ from people who call themselves dominant without a clue how to dominate who *don't* ask for ***?

That could be a whole new topic there

Posted
How is financially dominating somebody a fetish or a turn on or whatever? That doesn't really make sense.
Posted
Don’t forget the fake people.. pretty sure that’s all I’ve talked to so far..
Posted
5 hours ago, Audiobyte said:

How is financially dominating somebody a fetish or a turn on or whatever? That doesn't really make sense.

you know - there's folk will say this about any and every fetish

"wait, so people get hard when caned?"

"Why would you be kicked in the balls for fun?"

"How can anyone find feet attractive?"

"Wait, so he gets hard when he's beating a young lady with a belt - that's abusive, surely?!"

and this is the problem - people are very quick to try to invalidate someone else's kink or interests - when, there own is something outsiders would gladly shut down.  

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
You can report any profile that states that they offer paid services. Or, if they manipulate back to "pay me" by not being honest upfront, screen shot the convo and report the profile, including the screen shot in the report. Same goes for ANY paid BDSM services on here, its in the terms of service agreement. It is against the terms of service here to be pay-for-play, or use the site to advertise your OF/JFF/whatever. If you report them, they get removed. Now, the turnover on getting the pages removed is admittedly slow, but know that it will happen. Unless we report these profiles, they will take over the site and drive off regular users. Pretty soon, the community on here will die off as well, and it will only be those fake pages.