LEATHER BY DANNY TREASURE HUNT 🌹 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Leather By Danny Clue Glossary List

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Found it clue:tell me what you want and where you’re at
Posted
Another one!? Yay!!!! I love these
Posted
1 hour ago, 9inchbiuk said:

I need help on how it works 

Welcome to the community and the Treasure Hunt 😊

I see you have found your first icon, which is great. 

If you expand your view and scroll back through this forum thread, you can find the rules on how to play and the clues so far. 

Each day at 3pm UK time over the next 24 days a new icon will be released around the FET Universe, use the clues in this forum thread and they will hint you to where you should be possibly looking.  Go hunting and if you are in the right place, you will find a square icon you can tap on.  Tap on icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points towards membership.

If you get stuck on any you can always post back here and someone will be happy to help you out or alternatively you are welcome to message me.

Happy Hunting 

Posted

For our newer members....Welcome to the Treasure Hunt 😊

The hunt is a great way to learn how to do and find things in the community, earn points towards membership and also meet others through sharing the icons you find.  

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Also don't forget to post your own clues, as every clue helps someone and it also puts you in the running for the prizes on offer but remember no spoilers. 

If you find you are struggling to find clues as the hunt goes on by expanding your comments, head over to the same forum thread via the Desktop or Mobile Desktop version of the site by using www.fetish.com in your browser and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page.  The links will take you to each days clues so far. 

Happy Hunting 

Posted
4 hours ago, erelyl_z said:
Oooh i got one. Here's a clue: Tell me what you want.. what you really really want?

Spice girls

Posted
My first time ever adding a clue so hopefully this is a helpful one.

Clue #1 - Grid #9 - looking for something? Provide a service? Create one of these to get the word out.
Posted
1 hour ago, eRenea96 said:

Clue #1 - Grid #9 - looking for something? Provide a service? Create one of these to get the word out.

Great clue 👍🏻😊

Posted

1 # GRID 9 Get personal and tell us what you are looking for ;)

Posted
7 hours ago, eRenea96 said:

Brilliant clue, couldn't find it until I read yours :)

Posted

Clue # 2 - Grid # 14 - This code is for everyone

Posted
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #14 - Not sure how to behave? Crack the code here.
Posted
Clue 2
Watch the way you behave you have to follow rules of code
Posted
Clue #2, to paraphrase PotC, The code is more like guidelines that actual rules...
Posted
Day #2 / Clue #2 / Grid #14 - In a 1998 movie with Charlie and Martin Sheen, they didn't have one.
Posted
ive looked at the forum n site rules but picture wasnt there? helppppp pls
Posted
Clue #2 grid 14 - respect the rules and regulations here and you'll be able to stay
Posted

2 # GRID 14 Follow the code and conduct  yourself properly