Pegging advice

Posted

My fiance and I have started into bdsm/chastity fairly recently. 

She brought up pegging as something she was interested in, I was very hesitant to say the least having never experienced anything like that. I eventually relented and decided if I'm to be submissive then I should give in, and I went and bought a beginner strap on. 

However after I relented she  changed her mind and is no longer interested. I'm quite confused and not sure how to proceed. Is it just a patience thing? Or did she want me to resist??

Posted
Without knowing more about her and her personality it's difficult to say, but consider how su h actions may have already happened between the two of you in more of a vanilla scenerio.
Posted

True. Also have open and honest communication.

Talk about what kinks you 2 like and what drew you to them, and then think about talking about what could enhance the experience.

But if she was excited about pegging and you shut down the topic at first it could be she felt a touch of Dom drop and lost the excitement for trying pegging.

So yeah my idea is the boring one, talk see if it helps.

Posted
I don't know you personally, but she doesn't show an unnatural reaction. Talk to each other, without exerting pressure on each other, and immerse yourself in the matter.
Posted
It's quite common for straight guys to be concerned about anal play before they have tried it. well done for you on doing the reflecting to be prepared to try it. That said, don't feel under pressure if you aren't ready.

Give her some cooling down time. It may be she is saying she's not interested due to your first reaction (she doesn't want to push it on you; doesn't believe you have really changed mind). As others have said, open clear communication is important.

If you do try it, read appropriate online advice first on how to do it.

If you still want to try it and she doesn't, you try it alone with any appropiate toy.
Posted

my kinda speculation is that she took your initial response as a no.

This is a good response on her part.

That you went out and then bought something without asking has probably thrown her a bit; and she might be weighing up how she feels about it if she doesn't think you want to go through with it.

Incidentally; while submission may well be about submitting to the other person - unless you have a CNC dynamic then this wouldn't extend to things you don't want to do.

As others have said; an open conversation with her about her reaction and what you both would be up for is a good step forward

Posted

This is all really helpful thanks everyone!

Posted
Holy mixed signals, Batman!

I say, keep playing. Keep communicating. Maybe she’ll come around.

Butt sex is kinda hot once you get past the nasty bits. Get a douche nozzle and keep your bum really clean. Once you know it’s clean, it removes the poop stigma.

Once you discover prostate orgasms, you’ll be forever stoked.
  • 1 year later...
Posted

There might be some judgements there. Like was said earlier, talk honestly about it.

Joecefus
Posted (edited)

I really been wanting to try but still haven't found anyone yet to do it with

Edited by Joecefus
Posted
Same here, I am increasingly wanting to be pegged, not sure how to go about finding the right perzson (domme/Mistress) to help with my desire.