Sub/Master gave you £200

Posted
I'd spend it on my sub in one way or another. Be it a cute outfit they always wanted or take them out to a fun activity.
Posted
I need a nice black suit for play events.
Posted
I'd put it towards hosting an event that they could enjoy with me and our friends. My playmates give me enough pleasure already so this bonus should be shared widely.
Posted
Some of those wonderful candles that melt down into oil and then a cute little outfit
Posted
The Hideout. With enough left over for some lingerie for sub.
Posted
Just like everyone else, ***d to pay the energy bill 😂
Posted
Nice supplies to cook them a delicious home meal. New restraints and cute vibes with the rest
Posted
Pvc playsuit new claws and nice spreader
Posted
Punish them for giving me something as meaningless as ***. Give it back and tell them to do better, put some thought into your gifts.
Posted
A Spa day, a night at a hotel and if there’s any change from that dinner.
Posted
Bills 🥲 But if I was to spend it on myself, I’d buy something to please my master.
Posted
Hitachi wand and a new glass dildo for a slave
Posted
For myself, new lingerie, harness, toys, things that will please daddy too. Maybe some smoke too ahah
Posted
Outfits, toys, restraints, accessories, stuff that would please both me and my domme
Posted

Groceries for both of us, and what ever is left, then donating to *** shelters, because at this moment they need help. I would cook a nice meal for him to show appreciation.