ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
23 minutes ago, IceCreamBratPrincess said:

Is icon 5 out yet?

Icon 5 will be released at 3pm UK time later today.  

MasterScorpio
Posted
#4 N E S T L E S nestles makes the very best chocolate
Posted

Clue # 5 - Grid # 7 -  I do love a bit of window shopping, so many local treats to take ones fancy 😍😍😍

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 5 - Grid # 7 -  I do love a bit of window shopping, so many local treats to take ones fancy 😍😍😍

Found it. This was the best clue

Posted
Clue #5 - Grif #7 - There are so many local treats, I have to slim my options down
Posted (edited)

Clue #5 It's fun to see all the locals near me. Even more options if I expand my search.

Edited by cupidswoman
Posted
Clue#5 the community can be closer to home than you think,maybe change your search options
Posted
Clue #5 - Grif #7 - where do you look for someone that’s close by? Tip find the preferences in regard to clue
Posted
Day #5 Clue #5 - Grid 7 - I've been searching for a girl (or boy) like you - just needed to make some adjustments to find you
Posted
Day 5, clue #7. Looking close to home? Best adjust your sights on who and what you seek!
cautiousswitch
Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

This makes me feel like I'm on display.   Not normally an exhibitionist, but since it's all part of a treasure hunt and I love games, it's all right.

Posted
Hello I’ve been looking everywhere for clue 5. Can I get a little more help please
Posted

5 #GRID7 Search High and Low and Near and Far. You'll find what your looking for along the way! 

Posted
clue 5 , i guess i need to ajust my distance to find the right prize
Posted
3 hours ago, Killerkitty69 said:

I got my 1 bunny now what?

That's great, now you hunt for the other available icons, currently 5 have been released.  Use the clues in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards or alternatively head over to the website using www.fetish.com in your browser and head to the same forum thread and use the quick link clue glossary guide at the top of the page and they will take you directly to each days clues so far.    The clues will hint you to where you should be possibly looking in the FET Universe, go for a gander and if you are in the right place you will find a square icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points. 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

Hello I’ve been looking everywhere for clue 5. Can I get a little more help please

I see you have now found it which is great. 😊

Posted
Ok I need different hints for clue #5. I’ve searched where I thought it might be using the clues “somewhere local to me” and “search far and wide” but I might need a little more than that if possible.
Posted
3 hours ago, TransQueerQ said:
Ok I need different hints for clue #5. I’ve searched where I thought it might be using the clues “somewhere local to me” and “search far and wide” but I might need a little more than that if possible.

If you think about where you found Clue #4 - head to another place to search and apply a similar approach - you may need to make some adjustments to find what you're looking for