Confused

Posted

My gf is into edging orgasm denial. I'm 20 she is 40. Three weeks ago I agreed to try it with her after a long talk. She has edged me nearly every day since I agreed. This is the first time I've ever been edged, and obviously the first time I've never had an orgasm after sexual arousal. I didn't think it existed. I've found this site and thought I'd post. I thought it might help my frustration but it's only making me worse, lol. I've never experienced these feelings before. Sometimes I feel like I could explode. She told told me when I asked not to expect to be getting an orgasm anytime soon. Its been three weeks now. I like it and the feelings intense and I'll do anything for her, but for a first timer, do you think 3 weeks is too much? I'm not in chastity and getting frequent erections as I'm getting turned on so easily much to her amusement. Like I said I do enjoy it, sometimes I just really need to cum badly. Should I ask her or keep going because I'm new to this but don't want to ruin anything.

Posted
Open communication is very important. I don’t have enough background and experience for my words to have much weight, but in my opinion of the basics in your partnership- yall should create a more open and safe space to be able to come to each other to communicate. If you aren’t happy with how things are going, communicate that. If you feel you are doing this to please her more than yourself, communicate that.
MelbourneSurrogate
Posted
Take this experience for what it is, a fantastic, arousing wild ride that has you constantly horny.
It won't be for ever, so thank her for this new experience and savour it.

Posted
Firstly as nanisaurusss suggests communication is key so talk to your girlfriend about it, let her know how it's making you feel.
Whether you keep on going, or ask for relief is between the two of you - three weeks is certainly not too much, and ultimately will help with your stamina and ability to control your orgasms so look at it as a good thing in that respect.
Use it to focus on her pleasure also, although it shouldn't be all about her (unless agreed in a D/s type dynamic) her pleasure is as important as your own.
Posted

Thankyou. I have spoken this morning and she understands, but to keep going until she says. I asked why? She said she's noticed a a big change in me where I'm doing everything she says and hanging on her every word, which is true. She likes this because she enjoys the power. She did also say its something that makes her incredibly horny as she used to try it with a few ex bf but they couldn't do it or didn't want to. I mentioned that im extremely horny all the time. I mean I only have to look at her and I start getting hard. She showed me some stuff on the Internet to look at, blogs etc so I get it more now. I said i find it strange that although activity makes me more frustrated especially the edging or doing something to her, but I can't help desiring more. She said exactly. I will keep going but she did say she could 'ruin my orgasm' after more edging if I wanted to know what it felt like. I said I do and hopefully it will take the edge of my frustration a bit, because ruined orgasm sounds like I'm going to get to have an orgasm?

Posted
Yep it's a common appeal of those denying orgasm, the heightened attentiveness and focus on them - and is often used to exert power and control in D/s dynamics.
Ruined orgasm is an organ for sure, but as the name suggests it's "ruined" so is just a release of semen (for men) without the associated pleasure - a common technique is to get to the point of no control and then just stop any physical attention/activity so the person cums but doesn't get anything from it...so be careful what you wish for
Posted
So It's not going to be an orgasm for me then? It sounds more like letting stuff out without feeling for me. I didn't know she could do that. How is that going to make me feel? I'm nervous but I'll let her do it.
Posted
44 minutes ago, Teased said:
So It's not going to be an orgasm for me then? It sounds more like letting stuff out without feeling for me. I didn't know she could do that. How is that going to make me feel? I'm nervous but I'll let her do it.

Yeah that's pretty much it - is a release of semen without the pleasure - of course there'll be sensation but it will feel ruined as the name suggests

Posted
I guess he got his answers then deleted his account
Posted
1 minute ago, HamCoBondage said:
I guess he got his answers then deleted his account

Or was looking for wank fodder and didn't get it so deleted

Posted
4 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Or was looking for wank fodder and didn't get it so deleted

A what? Sorry I’m from the US

Posted
6 minutes ago, HamCoBondage said:

A what? Sorry I’m from the US

some people ask questions or start topic in bad faith in the hope they get replies they can masturbate to 

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

some people ask questions or start topic in bad faith in the hope they get replies they can masturbate to 

Oh ok. Thanks. I have noticed there are tons of fake profiles on here though. I’m getting pretty good at filtering them out within a few messages. I report them then they get deleted