I'm kind of new

Posted
I started coming on here back in October . I'm struggling to know if I'm ready for another Dom . I have guys asking me on another site and I don't want to go from Dom to Dom . It was only since early mayb late November to yesterday .it was my fault just put it that way but I wasn't communicating about something and to much was going on at the one time . I'm happy going to rope classes and BDSM dungeons to watch play . I want to play but can't get myself to do it . I was supposed to visit in April and it looked like I couldn't and felt was wasting his time . Don't know if I can give that submission to someone else x
Posted
If you're "struggling to know", then no. You're not ready.
And that's perfectly fine. There's no rush. Don't ever let anyone rush you.
You can go to munches and demos and events and you don't have to do a damn thing with any soul there. As the previous comment here says, All in good time.
Once you don't have that doubt, it's maybe when you're ready. When the right person comes along. When you've healed. When it just feels... Right xxx
Posted
Never let anyone put you into a subliminal situation whatsoever the circumstances unless you totally trust them. Especially in a sexual way. It doesn't matter how long it takes.
Posted
U are a very beautiful woman xx don't ever let anyone rush u into anything x if u want a chat inbox us x
Posted
Why not simply find someone of mutual vanilla interest and sew if they enjoy your fetishes
Posted
Personally I believe in the BDSM lifestyle you kinda have to try several people at least (as terrible and selfish as it might sound), since it can be really hard to find somebody who understands your needs. And it's so much more rewarding when you actually meet somebody who understands what gets you going (and my experience also tells me people with high IQ or very wise people) are the ones you REALLY want in this lifestyle, cause they are able to quickly learn and make their act better (or reshaping you - in a good way)
Posted
Take your time if your not 100% about rope play and meeting someone you never met too keep it kinda local I think and make sure your rope play with someone you Trust make a game out of it with one of your friends or something
Posted
2 hours ago, Sicilianfuktoy said:
Hmu

Not helpful.....

Posted
I agree with the first poster, all in good time. Take whatever time you need. You know when you are ready. Anyone who doesn't respect that doesn't deserve your respect
Posted
As everyone else has said, take your time and don’t be pressured. You should feel comfortable with whomever you are with, just as in a vanilla relationship.

When you find someone, still take your time and do not let them pressure you to move faster than you are comfortable with. Let your self “self sabotage”. It is better to be comfortable in a relationship than to have any doubts.

Remember that a Ds relationship should be built upon respect and trust. As these “Doms” hit on you, if they are not respectful it should raise some red flags.
Posted
Thanks Matttster . I agree . I'm going to go to events and c if I connect with anyone . If not udleast explore some stuff when I feel ready to . Feeling quite a bit better today but that can change at ne point x
Posted
12 hours ago, Sicilianfuktoy said:

Hmu

So shameful. 

Have some decorum. 🙄

Posted
Littlemiss you got this have fun enjoy