Accidental dirty anal turned out extremely hot

Posted

Still remember that moment I experienced scat for the first time. It was mind blowing. I wend for a walk in the woods with a unkown lady I only chat with. We knew we were both horny but are in public. We teased but controlled it for a hour. When she told me she really had to pee, she asked me to watch guard. I did. She got butt naked and peed. It was a strong stream of piss I could hear.  I turned and watched. When she asked me for a tissue, I came to her and told I have a better idea. Stand up and let me lick you clean. I started to lick her pissed pussy. It tasted salty and sweet. I felt she likes it because she pressed her pussy on my face and started to moan while holding my head. I felt my cock grow hard and made my pants bulging. When I asked her to turn around and bend over, I discovered her hot rosebutt and started to rim. Mmmm it tasted so good. I was surprised and damn excited. Pushed my tongue deeper and tasted more of her. In the meantime unbuckled my pants and released my cock, which turned out all massive. Licking and fingering her asshole open, I pushed my cockhead in. I heard her sigh aaaah. Are you ready for it? Please I am dying to feel it, she told me. After that we started a wild anal turning dirty. We were wild like ***s, unashamed I started to fuck the shit out of her ass. That squishy sound, farts on me and shit drilled out on my balls and belly. Really mind blowing. Never came so hard than that time. My scat fetish was born

• 2 weeks later...