How to approach kinks with your male partner

Go****

Posted
If he’s not treating you how you want there’s someone will :)
Posted
I have trained many a female Dom and have had them take control shortly after. I have been told to “have an open mind” and “we are doing this now” . That’s all that was required
Posted
Start with Spanking? Being held down during Sex..........next time restrained because he saw how hot it made you?.....then tied......You dont say, I dont think......what kinks you do together..... but maybe you could playfully introduce the idea.?

How would he be if when relaxed , maybe playing....you bent over and showed him your bottom, teased him?
This little.........could do with a ..........

Insert words 🥰
Posted
Are you the Domme and he's your Sub?
If so can't you just tell him?
If not.......how about being playful?
Not sure what the situation is with this partner, who spanks who etc 😄
But being Sexy, Seductive, strolling in with rope, and flogger, bending over, showing off your bottom.......
This little.........needs a...........

Insert words 😊
Posted
Apologies for double post. The App was playing up and didn't show it was posted x
Posted
‘Spank me’ underwear might get his attention 😉
Posted
Well simple get a rope wait for him naked in bed and say : "why don't you tie me up?" Done!100% success rate!
Posted
I’ve always believed, that the whole truth about your situation and wishes, fits best with most men. If he takes your happiness seriously, he will oblige. Teach him gently, so him light BDSM films.
Posted
When I haven't been able to find just the right way with words, i think outside the box and search for some way to express myself... maybe some kinky dice, write a story, or something creative and light
Posted
14 minutes ago, KGBdahlink said:
When I haven't been able to find just the right way with words, i think outside the box and search for some way to express myself... maybe some kinky dice, write a story, or something creative and light

May I suggest not to over-think it. Generally, men think in boxes, everything has its own box, it has something to do with our brain structure. Imagine, we are anxious about guessing innuendo wrongly. We are more likely to readily accept straight and direct requests, when it comes to the happiness of one’s partner.

Posted
Is your partner comfortable with that? Have the conversation and go from there. Express your needs, while taking into consideration theirs. Ive found that a little “hyping up” tends to help❤️❤️😂
Posted
There is an app called dirty dares... You can write your own 'dares' and start to introduce things you want to explore. What's the worst that can happen?
Posted
Just say it.
Mens are happy when you tell them your fantasies (a part from when this involve strangers of their own sex generically, chuck excluded oc)
Posted
Just find and send him a pic that turns you on with someone that resembles and simply tell him...this turns me in 😍
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Tie yourself up on the bed with the flog next to you for him to find you when he finishes work... Hopefully he gets the hint
Posted
Simply say it..at this point if one doesn't have an open line of communication then everything that is being done imholds no substance. We should be able to talk about our fantasies, desires needs and wants in order to make this work.