New- How do you date when you are submissive?

DragonFLY28

DragonFLY28
Posted

I am just now starting to think about dating again but I am only really happy in a submissive relationship.  Where do you find someone? How do I approach the subject? Any help is appreciated

Posted
I sympathize with you it’s, not easy and I feel the same way! I’ve tried to go to other websites but I have found on this website, every one talks but no1 wants to meet! You have an advantage over me…. You’re Young! I wish you the Best!
Posted
1 hour ago, Real5819 said:
I sympathize with you it’s, not easy and I feel the same way! I’ve tried to go to other websites but I have found on this website, every one talks but no1 wants to meet! You have an advantage over me…. You’re Young! I wish you the Best!

I would have to disagree based on my experiences. The subs talk good online but flake IRL. But I can only speak for me.

Posted
I suspect after posting this thread your inbox will be inundated with offers from "dominants" now!! 🙄
Simple answer is sites like this give you the opportunity to find what you're looking for - though you have to take care to avoid the users/***rs that prevail.
Or get along to munches and kink events in your area is another option.
Even regular dating sites could be a source with some carefully worded profile text.
Above all though be careful and very potential dominants closely - many will state they are, but many don't have the first idea what being a dominant means or have a different idea of what it means than you, so it's important you are sufficiently informed and know what specifically you are looking for in one and are able to articulate that clearly and not compromise on anything unless you want to.
Posted
You have already taken a huge step in asking the question. Personally, having a submissive reach out to me demonstrates her willingness for that communication. Be yourself and do what feels natural to you.

Good luck.
Posted
I’ve also had a very tough time finding a true Dom. Agree with the comments. I’m thinking the only way for a male to find a match is local munch or slosh.
Posted
As was noted by others, attending local munches and events is a good way to meet like minded people. I have also had friends have success using regular dating apps with subtle comments. But for most it takes time to find the right person (or people). Some of my friends find partners that are already in the scene and some have found people and introduced them to the scene.

So in general, just get out there and meet people. Me recommendations are to be safe, be honest and open, and to not settle.

Be safe: Date safely by doing things like having first meets are in public places and checking in with a friend at identified times (let your date know this).

Be open and honest: Don’t be shy about what you are looking for in a relationship.

Don’t settle: For most, it takes time to find someone. Keep at it until you find the right person (or people). Don’t give up and settle for someone that you know is not the right person.