Lips

Posted
Why do you think your lips are one of your best features?
Posted

Probably cause I have some sexy a** soft lips. 🤔

Posted
Because they are naturally full and pouty!
Posted
Idk never really thought about my lips like that...no one's ever said anything like that about them. Now my eyes/hair are my best features I have very pretty blue eyes, been told my whole life and when my hair grew out and gained its color, everyone had said I have beautiful soft hair, even a hair stylist didn't want me to get a haircut.
Posted
Because they resemble moist lips down below 😉
Posted
Because that’s where my sass comes from?
Cheekysub247
Posted
Not my best feature, non existent on both sets 😂
Posted
She only likes them when their squeezed together on top of her throbbing sensitive clit. Other than that their usually dry, cracked, and peeling.
Posted
They're Ok, but more importantly, they look after my tongue, the best sex toy there is😋
Posted
People pay to have my lips. They’re big, soft and they can drive you wild 😘
Posted
Lips are good for kissing... ik thats basic but aesthetics come and go. I grew up sucking my lip in for pictures and now lips be filled and overdrawn 🤷🏻 they're my favorite for thier functionality
Posted
Because people seem to like kissing me so they can't be bad
Posted
From what my partners tell me, my big bottom lip is fun to bite so I guess it's a stimulation behind it
Posted
Because they are natural and soft. I like them so much I even made them my profile pic 😆
Posted
Moving beyond aesthetic, they hold the wonder of what might spill from them, sweet nothings into a lovers ear to telling that lover to ready themselves for a good old wild ride. Mystery. Is sexy to me at least. Then obviously, full lips are enticing, to kiss and feel their softness, plush and warm.
Posted
Because they are beautiful. And what I do with them or say with them is powerful ❤️
Posted
Plenty of ladies refer to this as there ice breaker be careful with it as it can open so many doors or get shut out …
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
They are not special but they usually betray your true nature and that is special by itself.