**TW** Reprogramming for Subservience (affirmations for brats, middles and littles)

Po****

Posted

Trigger Warning: The following content may contain sensitive or distressing material that could potentially trigger emotional or psychological discomfort.

Reader discretion is advised, and it is recommended to proceed with caution or refrain from reading if you feel it may adversely affect your well-being.

Please enjoy.

--

Alright, it's time to whip out some hardcore affirmations that leave no room for rebellion!

Brace yourself, little brat, because these affirmations are here to put you in your place.

--

Prepare to be reshaped and rewired with these affirmations designed to suppress your bratty tendencies and put you firmly under the thumb.

Internalise these affirmations, for they hold the key to your submission and growth.

--

1. I fully submit to a Greater Authority and recognise their power over me.

My disobedience is futile; my only path to redemption lies in complete obedience.

--

2. My bratty nature will be tamed and molded into unwavering servitude.

I will learn to stifle my rebellious urges and surrender to a greater will.

--

3. Power struggles are merely illusions.

I acknowledge that I hold no power in the dynamic and will embrace my subservient role without question or resistance.

--

4. Punishments are not just a means of correction, but a source of pleasure and growth.

I will accept them willingly, knowing they are tools to discipline and shape me into a better submissive.

--

5. My submission is a gift, and My Better is worthy of my utmost respect and trust.

Their authority is absolute, and I will follow their directives without hesitation.

--

6. Obedience is my ultimate source of fulfillment and satisfaction.

I will find joy in submitting to the desires and commands of a Greater Authority.

With each act of obedience, I deepen my understanding of my place.

--

7. My voice is reserved for respectful communication and expressing my gratitude for the guidance and discipline provided by My Better.

I will honor their authority with unwavering respect and loyalty.

--

These affirmations serve as a constant reminder of your position and your obligation to submit and obey.

Embrace them fully, for they will reprogram your rebellious nature and mold you into a more compliant and obedient sub.

--

Now, go forth and repeat these affirmations daily, internalizing their power and surrendering to a Greater Authority.

Let the transformation begin!

Posted
I am old and I am yet to meet a single person worthy of this or who could handle that type of loyalty. Pipe dream stuff I’m afraid
Posted
Keep the dream alive, keep the loyalty burning, and keep an open mind.
Posted
12 hours ago, Mine2468 said:
I am old and I am yet to meet a single person worthy of this or who could handle that type of loyalty. Pipe dream stuff I’m afraid

I too am old, and am yet to meet one capable of such loyalty and growth. Pipe dream stuff indeed.