EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Another treasure hunt already! Good luck to everyone and hope you all have a super fun time!
Clue 1 Grid 4: Keeping some things hidden is great but “cumming” out is better.💦
Clue 2 Grid 5: When you find someone who cum-pletely catches your eye, you may want to be more than just acquaintances.👯‍♀️
Clue 3 Grid 17: No one is perfect, so cum here to get things off your chest.✝️
Clue 4 Grid 10: Cum one cum all I have an announcement to make!🗣
Clue 5 Grid 18: Be cum-pletely honest in this section so we can get to know you.✍️
Posted
Yay, another hunt! How many icons are there so far, 5?
Posted
32 minutes ago, TDLS said:
Another treasure hunt already! Good luck to everyone and hope you all have a super fun time!
Clue 1 Grid 4: Keeping some things hidden is great but “cumming” out is better.💦
Clue 2 Grid 5: When you find someone who cum-pletely catches your eye, you may want to be more than just acquaintances.👯‍♀️
Clue 3 Grid 17: No one is perfect, so cum here to get things off your chest.✝️
Clue 4 Grid 10: Cum one cum all I have an announcement to make!🗣
Clue 5 Grid 18: Be cum-pletely honest in this section so we can get to know you.✍️

Loving the cum fuelled clues!

Posted
22 minutes ago, JulianaM said:

Yay, another hunt! How many icons are there so far, 5?

Currently 5 icons have been released and available to collect.  The next icon is due to be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

Posted
Could someone please explain what this is?
Apparently someone sent me an icon and I don’t have a clue 🤔
Posted
7 minutes ago, eckington615 said:

Could someone please explain what this is?
Apparently someone sent me an icon and I don’t have a clue 🤔

Hi welcome to the treasure hunt.

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and in this treasure hunt, we are hunting icons that form part of a final picture once all the pieces have been collected.

Currently there are 5 icons available to collect which are hidden around FET.  The next icon will be released at 3pm UK time.  So its great you have been gifted one to get you started, now you have 4 more to find to be uptodate. 

Expand this forum thread and scroll backwards and you will find clues so far posted by other members hinting you where to look in the FET universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

The hunt is a great to learn how to do things on the site. You can also share icons with those who have none and its a great way to meet others through playing.

I have also included the rules below for you.  If you would like further help you are welcome to message me. 😊

On 5/29/2023 at 11:40 PM, crystal-love said:

Ready for the next hunt in the FET universe? 🪐 This time the treasure is exquisite… word of EXSENS, who work for providing high-quality body care and sexual wellness products. 💆 Let's take off to find all 24 icons! Get the chance to win products perfect for us kinksters and a 3-month VIP membership! 🏆

This is how it works:

▫️ Every day from June 1st, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. You've got time until June 21th to find them all!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Exsens Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Winners will be announced on June 23th!

On your marks. Get set. GO!

EN_TH_Exsens.png

Posted
7 minutes ago, Domjoker said:
How many is out already 2 or 3?

As of yesterday 5

Posted
Today at 3pm UK time another one will be released
Posted
7 minutes ago, Domjoker said:

How many is out already 2 or 3?

Currently 5 icons have been released and are available to be collected. The next icon will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 

Posted
Does anyone have a better clue for 4
Posted
41 minutes ago, daddydom423 said:
Does anyone have a better clue for 4

So look at the example of this and relate to

If you are not sure of something it is better to ask and get others opinion- do your own thing

Posted
3 minutes ago, Oldmann76 said:
And if it's any help to kinksters on Pacific Time clue 6 will be released in approximately 30 minutes from now.

Less than 20mins

Posted

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Follow the I think you will like it 😊

Posted
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 07 - Who's been pressing buttons to show their appreciation of you lately?
Posted
Here we go, clues as of today
Day1 Clue1 - Grid 4 - This is something to set to keep intruders away
Day1 Clue2 - Grid5 - birds of the same feather flock together - save them to your A list.
Day1 Clue3 - Grid17 - this is where you confess about your sins and others would know your turn ons
Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions
Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you
Day 3 Clue 6 - Grid7 - be it left or right - they leave a mark on something about you
Posted
Gonna be more released today or that’s all the pieces atm?
Posted
1 minute ago, Domjoker said:

Gonna be more released today or that’s all the pieces atm?

Just one icon released today.  So there are now a total of 6 icons to collect. 😊

Posted
4 minutes ago, ViktorParker said:
What day are we in?

Day 3 , scroll up and the clues are posted

Posted
Clue 6
If you catch my eye I just might give you a ???
In the life cereal commercials Mikey used to what it ???
Posted
I dont get the clues and Cant find any icons
Posted
3 minutes ago, Anna-Rose88 said:
I dont get the clues and Cant find any icons

All clues are posted above - 6 icons released so far. Free feel to message me if you need any further help

Posted
#6 Gerry and The Pacemakers almost sang this