SEXTECH TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
Jo****
Message added by Jo****

Treasure hunt index
Click on a sexbot number to get to the corresponding hints.

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :keycap_ten:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:

MichaBlack94
Posted (edited)

17 doesn't seem to be accessible. Assuming I'm going to the right place. I search it, it shows up then I click it and it goes back to the kinks list

Edit: Never mind. I got it. Had to open it in a new tab for it to open though but now that I've done that it opens fine when I click on it normally too. Weird. 

Edited by MichaBlack94
Posted
3 hours ago, morris159 said:

If anyone needs extra help with the German ones get in touch as I don't think they're actually fair.

Hi Morris159 May you please message me. 🙂

MasterScorpio
Posted
if you are a slave you have one of these
Posted

Has Sexbot 19 gone on strike and walked off the job lol..........as Im dammed if I can find it and Ive clicked on everything...........this is nuts again!  Someone send a medic Im going to need one soon if this insanity continues. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Has Sexbot 19 gone on strike and walked off the job lol..........as Im dammed if I can find it and Ive clicked on everything...........this is nuts again!  Someone send a medic Im going to need one soon if this insanity continues. 

Well I notice no one has found it yet not even on the German site

Posted (edited)

Clue #19 love impact and *** play then these top tips you need to read 😬

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
9 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #19 love impact and *** play then these top tips you need to read 😬

Dam I clicked on that to ages ago, must of click out to too soon.............doh!!!!

Posted
Just now, PixieDust said:

Dam I clicked on that to ages ago, must of click out to too soon.............doh!!!!

Doh!!!! Lol 

Posted
I checked at 3pm and it wasn’t there. Over an hour wasted
Posted
Yeah it wasn't found till at least 4:30pm on the German site, but yes this treasure hunt is getting on my wik it's becoming such a ball ache !!! 🙄☹️
Posted
1 hour ago, morris159 said:

#19 I checked this one hours ago this game is really getting on my nerves now !

And I thought I clicked out too fast, glad Im not going blind then, as I swear it wasn't there when I looked..........I so agree, this definitely getting on my nerves now too.............its meant to be fun, not a trip to the local nut house

MasterScorpio
Posted
what is extreme to one may not be extreme to another
Posted

not found the last 3 now, been on German site, nothing.

MasterScorpio
Posted
I found it on german site title is not quite the same nor is pic
Posted

Ok....I’m coming in with my ‘Mumsy voice’. When we started this hunt the other year @serenaa told me how much effort went in to setting one of these up. Apparently it isn’t a simple process or quick process but they set them up to bring up together, allow us to win extra points & the final winners can win goodies worth £100’s 

Admittedly this Hunt hasn’t been as much fun because it’s been harder & more frustrating but there are no set rules to say it ‘has to’ be released by 15:00 or it ‘has to’ be release on the English site however we’re doing what we’re supposed, we’re coming together & still helping each other. I’m sure @JordiStar has done his best to set this up so that we have fun, everything in life has hiccups but it’s not the end of the world. Those of us that have found treasure just need to help the others that haven’t, even more. we just need to keep being the amazing community that we normally are 🌞

Posted
34 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Ok....I’m coming in with my ‘Mumsy voice’. When we started this hunt the other year @serenaa told me how much effort went in to setting one of these up. Apparently it isn’t a simple process or quick process but they set them up to bring up together, allow us to win extra points & the final winners can win goodies worth £100’s 

Admittedly this Hunt hasn’t been as much fun because it’s been harder & more frustrating but there are no set rules to say it ‘has to’ be released by 15:00 or it ‘has to’ be release on the English site however we’re doing what we’re supposed, we’re coming together & still helping each other. I’m sure @JordiStar has done his best to set this up so that we have fun, everything in life has hiccups but it’s not the end of the world. Those of us that have found treasure just need to help the others that haven’t, even more. we just need to keep being the amazing community that we normally are 🌞

I have only been on the site for about 6 months, and only been using it properly for about 3 months. This is only my second treasure hunt. Ok, so it isn’t as straight forward as the last one, and I have to say I have struggled from time to time. What I have found though, on both hunts, is the amazing community spirit. People I have never met helping me out, and making sure I don’t fall behind. I know I’m not the only person that has experienced that. It has also made me navigate the site to areas I have never been before, and never knew existed. Frustrating though this hunt may be, it has done its job. Thank you to everyone that has helped, and may help in the future. I am proud to be part of this community.

Posted

Hi there guys! Well done for finding the sexbots so far. I'd like to apologise for some of the frustrating blips we've been having! When we joked about man vs. machine we didn't think that would actually be the case in this hunt! Creepy even!

Are all the bots working now? If not feel free to vent your frustrations to me and I'll do my best to resolve issues ASAP. 

Love what you all bring to this community 🤖💘

Posted

The way i see it -thanks to the site for putting it on  -we each have the choice to partake or not - when the little b'stards feck off to the German site i tend NOT to go seeking them....  the others i have a collection of ;)   Plus as said above  there are plenty of people happily helping others and offering clues - so all good - but YES frustrating at times.

Posted

Clue #20  There is no place like home - how well do you know you

Posted
Clue #20 maybe have a checky little look in the mirror