SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
2 hours ago, ShawnPoe said:
Today's was pretty easy. If anyone needs help let me know. I'm more than happy to help out.

ok Iā€™m a couple behind

Posted
I suck at this I havenā€™t found anything nor do I even know where to begin to look
Posted
9 hours ago, adam_01 said:

Can anyone explain to me please?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
8 hours ago, Mianni said:

ok Iā€™m a couple behind

Have replied to your dm šŸ˜Š

Posted
9 hours ago, JayR89 said:

How many clues are out? Just joined found one already lol

Welcome to FET.Ā Ā 

Currently there are 8 icons released, so you have 7 more to find to be uptodate. šŸ˜Š

Posted
9 hours ago, bottommdsub said:

For some reason I still can't find grid 7

I tried to send you a message but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand šŸ˜Š

Posted
16 minutes ago, DefByOrgasms420 said:

I only got 3

Keep going, you are doing great, 5 more to find and you will be uptodate.Ā  If you need any help, please feel free to drop me a line šŸ˜Š

Posted
2 hours ago, DrLONG said:

I suck at this I havenā€™t found anything nor do I even know where to begin to look

Have sent you a message, will help you get started šŸ˜Š

Posted
16 minutes ago, grand-forks509 said:
I've found none lol

Given you a free started

Posted
5 minutes ago, Nolaguy said:

Can't find anything

I have gifted you your first icon to get you started.

Expand the comments in this forum thread and you will find clues posted by members hinting you where to look.Ā  Decipher the clues and then go for a hunt around FET and if you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on.Ā  Tap on icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points.

.Ā 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each dayā€™s clues so far.

You are also welcome to message me if you would like further help. šŸ˜Š

Posted
2 minutes ago, 0LadyBlack said:

i need one piece, but i dont know what

Have sent you a copy of my grid map so far, which should help šŸ˜Š

Posted

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 12 - With a little push, you can turn me on and ring my bells šŸ˜‹

Posted
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 12 - Set this and get told when new things happen
Posted
I have no clue which 1 I am missing