Submission part one

Wo****

Posted

"Firstly, you will always address me as Sir. You will do what I say, when I say it with no hesitation. You will not answer me back or dare question me. You will use the safe word whenever, if necessary. You are going to be my slut. Is that understood"?

She swallowed, flicked a glance at him. "Yes" she whispered.

She yelped as he slapped her breast. "What was the very first thing I said to you, slut"?

Her eyes widened as she stuttered "Oh Sir, I'm so sorry Sir"

He smiled as he stroked her cheek, kissing her softly.

"Good girl"....

Posted
I will be all yours if you take me as your food and eat me
Posted
11 minutes ago, Food said:

I will be all yours if you take me as your food and eat me

Pretty sure that's illegal.

Posted
Well,maybe ! It's my fantasy ; to be a dîner for a woman
Posted
3 minutes ago, Food said:

Well,maybe ! It's my fantasy ; to be a dîner for a woman

I'm vegetarian.

Posted
Lol,,this is me! The onlyone i chat with ,is vegeterian !
Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 7:57 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

"Firstly, you will always address me as Sir. You will do what I say, when I say it with no hesitation. You will not answer me back or dare question me. You will use the safe word whenever, if necessary. You are going to be my slut. Is that understood"?

She swallowed, flicked a glance at him. "Yes" she whispered.

She yelped as he slapped her breast. "What was the very first thing I said to you, slut"?

Her eyes widened as she stuttered "Oh Sir, I'm so sorry Sir"

He smiled as he stroked her cheek, kissing her softly.

"Good girl"....

As a fellow Dominant, I cannot say I would agree with some of his instructions, but it was so well written that I forgot he is only a character. A bit too short, I would like to read more, but an excellent start

Posted
12 hours ago, DanteReign said:

As a fellow Dominant, I cannot say I would agree with some of his instructions

Nooo I have had several Doms that have given immediate strict instruction & immediately put me in my place so that there is no room for anything other than what we were there for. You know who you are, what you are there for, the rules & how you will be addressed. This enhances excitement & anticipation 😁

Posted
12 hours ago, DanteReign said:

As a fellow Dominant, I cannot say I would agree with some of his instructions, but it was so well written that I forgot he is only a character. A bit too short, I would like to read more, but an excellent start

Which instructions out of interest?

I'm genuinely flattered that you think it's well written and that you forget he is just a character.

Absolutely agree that it is too short (i have an idea for each scene, thing is i struggle to flesh it out)

Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 7:57 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

when I say it with no hesitation. You will not answer me back or dare question me

@LazyPiratesBounty I just would not have said this myself. Every Dominant is different, and while I understand what @BigPolly has said, I just personally would have given different instructions