Dom women with pegging experience!

Wa****

Posted
What is it like as a woman to peg a man? Is it enjoyable for you? I love anal play and have been wanting to find a Mistress to pop my cherry
Posted
The bullet vibrators can make it very enjoyable 🤭
Posted
It allows me to have a form of control I like. There’s a power to it, very much a turn on.
Posted
For me it satisfy my primal instincts.The pure pleasure I’ve been in you over, submitting to me, gets me off, and I every level you could imagine.
Posted
You can tell. When I've been pegged I see a completely different look on the females face.
Posted
from my experience that was one of my hard limits and had no interest as I assosiated with ***, the sub I was with wanted to try it, so we picked a prostate massager together.He was very vocal which put me at ease then we went bigger then eventually when to a strap on, the 1I have is a vibrating 1so I could get the pleasure aswel, Ive done it a couple times but always put the condition that they are vocal
Posted
It’s probably one of my favourite kinks.
The control it exerts really turns me on.
My last sub absolutely loved it and it would make him climax very easily which I loved more.
I have videos on my FL account of me pegging a few different play partners
Posted
I really enjoy it also. It's a lot turning over power for me I think
Posted
Ehhh, it's meh to me. I get no physical pleasure out of it. I regard it as just another thing I can do with someone if I want to.

I dislike how so many people frame pegging in extremely misogynistic terms (ie, "being penetrated makes me submissive, inferior, and woman-like!"). I can't stand that toxic view of it and I won't go anywhere near a man who is viewing pegging that way because that tells me he has a ton of internalized misogyny he hasn't addressed in himself yet. I refuse to date men who haven't dealt with their misogyny.

Also, I don't really consider pegging "kinky." It's just anal sex. Anal sex is vanilla.
Posted
This lifestyle is very deep and complex and so are our minds. Every opinion about every topic can be so different from the next. Maybe a big reason why it's gotten so popular by every type of person. That's just my opinion.
Posted
I'm with this guy, it's something I've been wanting to try to no success unfortunately.😔
Posted
For me it’s the pleasure that he/she/they get out of it. In my experience, having the conversation with the guy that wants it knowing that he’s gotten out of his own mind of how society views it and enjoys the pleasure of it is also a turn on. I also have the vibrating strap on that allows us the same vibrations. One for him/her/they and one for me🖤🤣
Posted
Uhm yeah I'll take a order of that. 🙋‍♂️😳🫶
Posted
When pegging does anyone use enema?
Posted
Same. I have been toying with being pegged for years and now ready to go for it. Need to find someone who will go easy. Then go hard! 🥵
Posted
1 minute ago, alexio479 said:
Same. I have been toying with being pegged for years and now ready to go for it. Need to find someone who will go easy. Then go hard! 🥵

Good luck to you sirs🤘

Posted
On 2/4/2024 at 12:33 PM, LadyV said:

Ehhh, it's meh to me. I get no physical pleasure out of it. I regard it as just another thing I can do with someone if I want to.

I dislike how so many people frame pegging in extremely misogynistic terms (ie, "being penetrated makes me submissive, inferior, and woman-like!"). I can't stand that toxic view of it and I won't go anywhere near a man who is viewing pegging that way because that tells me he has a ton of internalized misogyny he hasn't addressed in himself yet. I refuse to date men who haven't dealt with their misogyny.

Also, I don't really consider pegging "kinky." It's just anal sex. Anal sex is vanilla.

This 👆

Plus the vast majority of men lead with this and it's so incredibly off-putting. Most behave as if all that matters is finding *anyone* who's willing and it seems like for a decent amount if them anyone will do. It's shitty to treat women as kink dispensers and most men looking for D type women tend to behave this way. 

Posted
On 2/4/2024 at 11:33 AM, LadyV said:

i would say there is definitely nothing wrong with calling pegging kinky as kinky is very subjective. I definitely agree that pegging shouldn't come with labels or pre-determined views. It doesn't inherently make you anything. So, many think to that hey you like having a plastic dick in your butt you must be gay. no that's not the case at all since pegging is between a man and a woman primarily. some people have a lot of inaccurate and wrong views on this subject

Posted
I get great pleasure in pegging, with the right person. There is great intimacy in the trust you are given to do it properly. I enjoy seeing the person lose control and let the sensations take them over. The pleasure I get isn't necessarily sexual, although I do need to get 1 of those vibrating strap ons. That could make things interesting
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm with Miss***e.
I don't particularly like it but my Domme really does. It is very intimate and she also likes to do it sometimes without a toy - this is even more intimate.
I do loose control and that's the main thing I like about it. She enjoys the gender-role-reversal, the control and in particular the power she has. We both get something out of it and it's actually one of the most frequent practices. 

Quote from LadyV

I dislike how so many people frame pegging in extremely misogynistic terms (ie, "being penetrated makes me submissive, inferior, and woman-like!").

I totally agree. 
I don't think that it "makes" me submissive/inferior/woman-like.
While the misogynistic view would be that those are then the properties that are "typically"-woman-associated and only then a man can view himself as a sub when he gets ***d into this – am I understanding you correctly? 

I either am submissive or have the phantasy but getting pegged does not do this.
Maybe makes someone "feel" that way in that moment, probably more true. But for me, I probably associate strong emotional responses like helplesness, loss of control, closeness, some ***/pleasure the most with it. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, VeeTee said:

While the misogynistic view would be that those are then the properties that are "typically"-woman-associated and only then a man can view himself as a sub when he gets ***d into this – am I understanding you correctly? 

Yes, there are many men who feel that the only "acceptable" way for them to be submissive it to be, become, be treated somehow as "womanlike." Be it sissification, ***d penetration or something else. 

Edited by ThaliaV