After Session Confessions - D/s dynamic & Aftercare.

LittleAngelSlave

Posted
Snuggles 🥰 and water/beverage of choice then just talking about our time together and how I can now support her.
LittleAngelSlave
Posted

3 minutes ago, roughdom4420 said:

Snuggles 🥰 and water/beverage of choice then just talking about our time together and how I can now support her.

Absolutely beautiful!  🖤

Posted
Shower with booty rubs, music, candles and snacks!
LittleAngelSlave
Posted
21 minutes ago, Subbysarah84 said:

Shower with booty rubs, music, candles and snacks!

Oooo! Booty rubs & snacks sounds like my ideal date! 🤭

Posted
1 minute ago, LittleAngelSlave said:

Oooo! Booty rubs & snacks sounds like my ideal date! 🤭

A great combo x

Posted

Definitely snuggles. That physical connection and grounding is so important to me. Then lots of water and snacks. When I’m lost in sub space, I lose all track of my body’s needs so replenishing is essential. 

Posted
An hour in hot tub talking relaxing with my legs entwined with my partner
Posted
Hair washing after care. Just tender enough.
Posted

There is a plethora of information on aftercare techniques within the forum but it never hurts to do a refresh every now and again.

Techniques to prevent sub drop don’t really exist as drop is a chemical change when the endorphins leave your ***stream. All you can do is manage the symptoms and this is certainly part of aftercare.

i’ve never heard of anyone having an aftercare “playlist” as such as aftercare can last hours or even days depending on the level of play but I suppose for the initial post scene ‘come down’ then the right music could help with creating a relaxing environment to chill out in. That said, my scenes are generally in the club so the music is whatever is being played at the time. 

Well done OP, this is a fab topic!

Posted
I like to bathe them after a session as aftercare. Gently washing her all over and hair.
Also a bit of conditioner aterwards so I can comb her hair as well. Then dry her off and help her into some comfy clothes or pj's.
Followed by some food, drinks, music and maybe a film to chill.
Posted
Hello Angel, and such an interesting addition to the discussion of aftercare. Being a nerd (I was going to say somewhat, but I know I'm a nerd, lol), I've studied the body's reaction to things like music. I agree with @4RCH, it is extremely challenging, if not impossible, to avoid sub drop (or Dom drop for those who experience that). But, music does affect our nervous system, and can enhance, or inhibit, neurohormones that are produced, bringing on sensations of calming, connection, and integration. More nerdy than probably desired, but I so appreciate the addition of this discussion to one around aftercare. Thank you again for bringing it up.
Posted
Massage and a light gourmet midnight supper is the aftercare I provide
Posted
A glass of fine wine and a warm oil foot massage is very pleasing aftercare
RoigEsteldeLlevant
Posted
In my own experience: being skin-to-skin in bed and slowly and softly speaking about the experience, whilst gently moving the topic to more day-to-day needs of both or only the other person. It may provide a smooth transition from the ***less subspace, grounding the experience and retaining that self-confidence-by-surrender to a more empowerment "through-the-other".
I've noticed that introducing some little jokes to smooth the speech transition, if you know the other well, can be very useful to switch the subspace mindset.
Also, speaking out about the D's reality beyond the experience has been crucial to me.

Honest talk, exposure of our own vulnerability as a shared reality, all of that while being skin-to-skin, hugging, caressing just before turning to our material needs (e.g. taking a shower, eating something and drinking some water). If you know your D/s relation well enough, and in my own experience, this "method" has had the most pleasant results to prevent subdrop, release some Dom tension and transit to other non-bdsm activities and maintain a bit of that subspace joy. 😊
Posted
Thanks for sharing that it’s very helpful
Posted

Chocolate, warm drink, favourite soft toy. The list is endless but if you truly knkw your sub your aftercare will be adapted to her.

Posted
Wanted to like the like the post but didn’t want to be the one who brought it off 69 likes 🤣🤣🤣
Posted
Damn I wanna experience this ! Love it
LottieAngel
Posted

Definitely non-sexual intimate contact :') Cuddles, taking a bath together, etc, just a chance for my mind to kind of come back to me without feeling the need to rush. Those times when I have to quickly go from sub/littlespace back to the real world are when I sub-drop the most. Almost feels like being yanked out of bed mid-dream.

Posted
I am still perfecting my aftercare. But, at first I followed the usual. But after much research, I worked out why wasn't working. As I am single, live alone I don't have day to day intimacy or closeness with someone. So the aftercare of cuddling, closeness was actually bringing my levels back up and then experiencing double sub drop. I am currently testing just having random chat and then leaving to own bed/saying goodnight after a short while.