Best Clitoral Toy

Hi****

Posted (edited)

Please help me with an important gift. What is for all of you there the best clitoral toy, vibratory, sucker, stimulator? :pussy::safesex::threesome:

Is it really the satisfyer? Or something similar?

Edited by Hisokasmagick
CheekiCheshire
Posted
It's very much personal preference. Each woman will have a different answer, possibly multiple answers.
Posted
Take them shopping through their favorite online sites. It's a relationship building excersize
Posted
Every woman you ask will give a different answer, some women i have been with dont prioritise stimulation from the clit for pleasure, some from the GSpot, some from their nipples, some from the clit. Then there is the method of stimulation such as sucking, vibration and friction etc.
As boring as my advice sounds, communicate and ask what they like, what they dislike, what they would like to try, does it need to be discreet, is too much sound a factor, battery vs mains. Hell even colour can make an impact as some dont like natural colours and some preffer them.
Posted
1 hour ago, MidwestMegan said:
The Rose
Hands down

this is what ive heard from a close female confidant

Daddyanddoll
Posted
The rose with the extra bud is the best option with the rose range. However for a few more pounds then I would 100% definitely recommend a fuck machine. Well worth a investment and we've noticed that last years range have dropped in cost making way for the newest models
Posted
The rose is awesome but not everyone likes it. Either too strong or too low. Get something with your partner or find something with a variety of speeds and variations. The Lovense is one you can manipulate from a distance with is fun for the both of you and you can get a toy to sync with it as well so you both get pleasure.
Posted
Lovense do nothing for me.
I tried a lot and in my experience the 🌹is the best for clitoris stimulation.
But yes, we are all different.
🍀
Posted
Um. Satysfyer have great vacuum simulators. More expensive can be Svakom, Womanizer. It's all about try and stuff. For each woman/partner
Posted
I love the clit stimulator called the rosebud . I got it at Amazing by far my favorite toy and I own alot
SashaLeroux
Posted

Shop together either online or at a toy store. So much fun to be had. May open new doors. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
The satysfier line is amazing.