Shoestrings and...

Da****

Da****
Posted
Throughout the years I've enjoyed the Lifestyle, I've discovered ways to create toys and tools to use, as well as buy quite a few along the way. If you care to share some of your own ideas, maybe we can all have a little fun within our own creativity. I'll even go first...

A shoestring flogger.
This is actually one of the easiest designs to create, but be forewarned, it can also be quite ***ful when not used properly.
Ingredients:
1-1" key ring
8-10+ pair 108" boot strings
(Shorter can be used)
1 bicycle handle grip

By matching both ends of each shoestring, you create a loop at the center point. By pushing that loop through the center of the key ring, then pushing the ends through the loop, you are essentially creating a knot to form on the ring itself, with two falls about 53" each. You can adjust this if you would like some falls to be different lengths. Once the ring is entirely filled with knots, take the bicycle rubber handle, and cut the end off, forming a tube. Feed all of the falls through the tube to create the handle for your new flogger. If you prefer to secure your handle in place you can drill 3-4 holes at the top, and feed the shoestring tip nearest it through the holes. All said and done, you will have created a flogger with just under a 4' range. And if you use all 10+ pair, it will have 40+ falls (or in this case, strings) all tipped in plastic.
*For the purpose of cleaning, slide off the handle and wash with other clothing in cold, though I do suggest a drip dry method, hung from a hanger or clothespin.
my****
Posted
I have a paddle I made from a rotted oar. I cut the bottom 3” off of the rotted section then cut the top section off leaving only 4” for a handle. I then took a 40 grit flap disk and shaped it down and made the handle more manageable. I then sanded the whole paddle clean and put 15 coats of varnish on it until it gleamed. It’s a good heavy paddle that feels wonderful in my hand.
Da****
Posted
I was walking through Home Depot the other day, and came across the displays for the ***t counter. A wood yard stick, 18" ¼" ***t sticks, and sponges... My brain immediately went to thinking about a subby workshop where they would get to hand ***t paddles to be used on themselves, for their Sir's and Ma'am's. I know it's nicknamed Dom Depot, but sometimes you can help yourself in random thoughts...
Da****
Posted
Time for me to jump over to Team Extreme... If you are into ***/bruising for the pleasure of it, you may have heard of or even experienced a Zipper before. I have a simple enough recipe for one of the least ***ful versions I am now going to share.
Ingredients:
Paracord (in whatever length or lengths you wish to use...a good starting length is 5 feet or 1.5 meters if you prefer.)
Wood clothes pins with metal springs
Simple enough... Double over one end about 6 inches to a foot in the length and tie a knot to create a loop for holding. Using the loose end, thread the Paracord through the springs of the clothes pins. I use 2 pins for every 3 inches, then tie a knot add 2 more for the next 3 inches then tie a knot. You can choose to just add 1. It's your choice. Do this the entire length of the remaining cord, leaving about 6 inches left unfinished. At this point, place 3 pins then loop knot it as you did at the beginning.
Use: as you can probably figure out, a Zipper is made with the purpose of pinching the skin in the clothespin (in whatever designs you would like) then using the first loop, literally pulling them off the body like dominoes clacking down a line as they fall.
Cleaning is as easy as dipping the whole zipper in hot water and soap and line drying.
Da****
Posted
3 minutes ago, Daddy_Voodoo said:
Time for me to jump over to Team Extreme... If you are into ***/bruising for the pleasure of it, you may have heard of or even experienced a Zipper before. I have a simple enough recipe for one of the least ***ful versions I am now going to share.
Ingredients:
Paracord (in whatever length or lengths you wish to use...a good starting length is 5 feet or 1.5 meters if you prefer.)
Wood clothes pins with metal springs
Simple enough... Double over one end about 6 inches to a foot in the length and tie a knot to create a loop for holding. Using the loose end, thread the Paracord through the springs of the clothes pins. I use 2 pins for every 3 inches, then tie a knot add 2 more for the next 3 inches then tie a knot. You can choose to just add 1. It's your choice. Do this the entire length of the remaining cord, leaving about 6 inches left unfinished. At this point, place 3 pins then loop knot it as you did at the beginning.
Use: as you can probably figure out, a Zipper is made with the purpose of pinching the skin in the clothespin (in whatever designs you would like) then using the first loop, literally pulling them off the body like dominoes clacking down a line as they fall.
Cleaning is as easy as dipping the whole zipper in hot water and soap and line drying.

The space between the knots allows for some adjustment to be made when placing the pins. You can increase the length between and decrease the number of pins, depending on how you want the line of bruises to appear on the body. Note... If you decide to go for Cheetah spots stretching from side boob to ankle, go with two zippers instead of one.