Crossdressing makes me.....

Posted

Many years ago I started wearing ladies under, which felt kind of naughty and found my self aroused. This lead to wear not only knickers but hold ups aswell, found it even more erotic. 

To this day I now fully crossdress when ever I can, wig, make up the lot. I really love my high heeled thigh high boots mmmmm lol... in red and black! Have a fetish for more vinyl and pvc outfits love the feel it...

Krissy xxx

Posted
I love the feel of knickers and hold ups
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I always love it when im dressed it always makes me feel sexy xx

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Cross dressing in my high heeled leather boots and tight leather outfit always makes me feel good

• 1 month later...
Posted

red see through panties are my favourite, the sort that are the same colour as my bottom after its been spanked

• 6 months later...
Posted
On 1/5/2020 at 12:11 PM, Essexkris said:

Many years ago I started wearing ladies under, which felt kind of naughty and found my self aroused. This lead to wear not only knickers but hold ups aswell, found it even more erotic. 

To this day I now fully crossdress when ever I can, wig, make up the lot. I really love my high heeled thigh high boots mmmmm lol... in red and black! Have a fetish for more vinyl and pvc outfits love the feel it...

Krissy xxx

Do you have your ears pierced?  I always think that's a cool thing for crossdressers to do....

Posted

Hello.

thansk for posting. 

my girlfriend has a latex leotard and skirt which I enjoy wearing - please see my profile pics.

I have mixed feelings about this as I am straight. However. I love to wear latex and her outfit feels amazing. It feels good because I feel bad and naughty for wearing something which is “female” furthermore, the sensory enhancement which latex provides means that I am in feeling so comfy.

I also love the colour contrast between the black leotard and the red mini skirt. 

I have noticed my orgasms are more intense while wearing this outfit and I think it is because I feel like it is taboo to be feeling such pleasure from clothing associated with the other gender.

all I know is I am addicted to wearing female latex and can’t stop. I want more. How do I explore this more with my gf is my biggest question 

• 8 months later...
Posted

Love this. ♥️

lingerielover81
Posted

It makes me feel sexy when I wear women's clothing, specially sexy lingerie.

LatexThing
Posted

I love crossdressing, always have and wouldn't want it any other way. As I have a latex as my first love, then the two together are exquisite!

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted
10 hours ago, LatexThing said:

I love crossdressing, always have and wouldn't want it any other way.

Very well said, who wants to be normal when we can have this much fun

LatexThing
Posted

Exactly, it's a lifelong thing for me and an homage to the superior female. Obviously nowhere near as perfect, but I'd rather pay my respects to the female form, than male anyway!!

Posted

well cross dressing is how it started for me and yes cant understand the feeling , im post opp now too 

• 8 months later...
Posted

I love dressing.  I try to dress most days of the week and always nice tight tops and short mini skirts.  There is nothing more lovely than the sound of my heels clicking as I walk, just want to get higher and higher heels!  And who doesn't love a bulge in a thong? Hehe

Posted

love to see a beautiful cock in lingerie! such a turn on for me!!!

Posted

Since crossdressing, I have got a 'thing' for makeup as well.  Pretty sure it is just because it adds to the whole femme persona.  'Heavy makeup' is a genre apparently so I can't be alone there.  Pretty awesome having my lovely glossy red lips covered in cum.  Women and CDers with lots of makeup looks gorgeous and covered in cum just look extremely sexy.

• 1 month later...
jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 9/30/2020 at 9:57 PM, LikesAlpha said:

Do you have your ears pierced?  I always think that's a cool thing for crossdressers to do....

I have my ears pierced, so nice to be able to wear pretty earrings along with all my other jewellery and accessories, dangly earring feel so nice, and also large hooped earrings

• 8 months later...
Posted

Just feel so sexy and empowered.