Teacher student roleplay

thebodyelectric

thebodyelectric
Posted

Really wanna try role play where i am a naughty student who gets called in to the headmaster/mistress office and is taught a lesson.Mainly bent over their knee and spanked and then they go further and start fingering my ass and put me over a desk and do naughty things to me then i have to sit on the their face and we both pleasure each other. Alternatively i could be the headmaster/teacher with a naughty student in detention, ideal that be with a sub woman or sissy trans.

Anyone have any experience with this type of role play? Or what other role play ideas do you fantasize about? 

CDMelissa92
Posted
I love to do both scenarios ! Xxx
Posted

well, I'm a teacher at a school role-play event

though, it's more CP based.

though, talk of meeting one of the students for some extra curriculum punishment.

Lugnut-4292
Posted

Oh, my old French teacher. What wonderful baguettes. What I would do to shove my face in those puppies....

L

Posted

I like the naughty girl act, and me the head master. The girl in her little school uniform, complete with white lacy knee high socks, strap over shoes and pigtails.

Posted

I've always wanted to do a teacher student scenario where I (the student) play sexual pranks on a teacher (female). For example controlling a remote vibrator of cuming in her heels.

Posted
On 10/06/2018 at 6:47 PM, Kneesockant said:

I like the naughty girl act, and me the head master. The girl in her little school uniform, complete with white lacy knee high socks, strap over shoes and pigtails.

Oh yes fetch your cane x

Posted

Hi I like to roleplay but also like age play as well I would like to be treated like a baby and used by his mum for her pleasure if interested pleas feel free to message me I don't bite well not hard