Chastity

DaddiesLittleGirl

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Sooo.... me and the dom have been talking about female chastity. It's something we both really want to explore with the use of lockable underwear. The only problem being it all comes with lock and key type of padlocks. My dom works away a lot and we still want him to have the control whilst away. We've been looking into padlocks that are smart phone operated but we can't seem to find any that go beyond Bluetooth. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted
You can get plastic, one use locks. They don't have a key. Once they are opened, they cannot be re-used. Each lock has a code on it so you can't sneakily remove it without your Dom knowing but you can remove your device in an emergency. Or you can have two keys - one each - and freeze your key in tub of water so it is difficult to get to.
Posted

combination lock - then for release or emergency the combo can be sent to you 

yep - otherwise smart locks tend to be bluetooth as they're designed for you to be near when unlocking them

Posted

I found a time operated padlock which I am waiting for,  I have a few ideas as to what I want to try to do with it but until it arrives wont know the limitations of the device.  That may work for locking a device on for a specific time, but I need the lock to see what can or cant be done

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Thanks for all the great suggestions guys! Sorry it took me so long to respond x

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

Those are great ideas! 😂

Any suggestions where I could get the one use locks from? Might give them a try 😁

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted

On 1/3/2019 at 8:49 AM, DominatrixSheba said:

You can get plastic, one use locks. They don't have a key. Once they are opened, they cannot be re-used. Each lock has a code on it so you can't sneakily remove it without your Dom knowing but you can remove your device in an emergency. Or you can have two keys - one each - and freeze your key in tub of water so it is difficult to get to.

My last comment was aimed at you. Got a bit confused about how to reply to each individual lol

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
On 1/3/2019 at 10:18 AM, callmedaddy69 said:

Get a small locker which operates on internet ,and keep the key in that

Love that one too! Will see how costly it is lol

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
On 1/3/2019 at 6:34 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

combination lock - then for release or emergency the combo can be sent to you 

yep - otherwise smart locks tend to be bluetooth as they're designed for you to be near when unlocking them

That was one thing we where thinking of.. Or a timed pad lock.

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
22 hours ago, dreadnaughty said:

I found a time operated padlock which I am waiting for,  I have a few ideas as to what I want to try to do with it but until it arrives wont know the limitations of the device.  That may work for locking a device on for a specific time, but I need the lock to see what can or cant be done

That is what we are likely trying first! The one we've been eyeing up will not open till the timer is up either.. So I'm fucked once it's on 😂

Posted

the problem with any form of timer device - how do you get it off in an emergency?

CuriousSissy
Posted

Why not laminate a key in plastic, then cut it to credit card size. You would need scissors to access the key, however it would be totally obvious to the Dom that you used it.

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
On 1/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

the problem with any form of timer device - how do you get it off in an emergency?

We have this discussed this too.. I'm quite liking the *** factor though 😂

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
On 1/5/2019 at 12:15 AM, DominatrixSheba said:

Uberkinky.

Thanks. I found some on ebay too 😁

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
11 hours ago, CuriousSissy said:

Why not laminate a key in plastic, then cut it to credit card size. You would need scissors to access the key, however it would be totally obvious to the Dom that you used it.

Another one to try! Thank you 😊

Posted
12 hours ago, Bbw84 said:

We have this discussed this too.. I'm quite liking the *** factor though 😂

Okey dokey, said timer lock thang arrived yesterday, its not the most secure device either so in an emergency you could hit it with something or stand on it. I stashed all the possible keys in a toolbox and then locked that and slipped that key onto the timer lock which was then locked around a cupboard door.  Escape? I have enough tools around to be able to cut the wire shackle of the lock, or I could  probably rip it open as it is quite a flimsy device. Or, I could pick up the toolbox and take it to the timer.   It is not escape proof, it really depends on what level of security you want to set 

DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
9 minutes ago, dreadnaughty said:

Okey dokey, said timer lock thang arrived yesterday, its not the most secure device either so in an emergency you could hit it with something or stand on it. I stashed all the possible keys in a toolbox and then locked that and slipped that key onto the timer lock which was then locked around a cupboard door.  Escape? I have enough tools around to be able to cut the wire shackle of the lock, or I could  probably rip it open as it is quite a flimsy device. Or, I could pick up the toolbox and take it to the timer.   It is not escape proof, it really depends on what level of security you want to set 

Thats a shame.. I'm interested to see if it's the same lock I've been looking at. Would you mind sending me a pm with a pic? 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

£8000 for something half done seems.... excessive!   

Whilst I've looked and can only find the bluetooth padlocks - given that there are companies who do Smart (ergo wifi enabled door locks) it's potentially not unruly to merely contact a company that does the door locks to ask if they can make a bespoke padlock - they already have the tech - it just seems limited for a wifi solution given padlocks would most likely be on an outdoor gate or a school/gym locker.

So while a bespoke product would be expensive - it would be considerably lower than 8 grand.

Limitation though and this is important - it would only really work whilst on the wifi network so it could be that it's usage is limited to a home network device - or - set up via a mobile phone to tether (kinda Mi-Fi) which is I guess another reason why something portable (i.e. a padlock) isn't something that manufacturers are rushing to make WiFi enabled. 

Posted

I think obviously, any *** is up to individuals how it's spent - but this seems an awful awful lot