Can you be a Dom and be sensual?

gr****

Posted

can you be dom and have sensual play all at the same time?

Posted

yes - absolutely.

There's a lot of - well - wrong assumptions about Dominants (or submissives) and what they're into or not.   

Even in terms of play; Dominating someone sensually (or being Dominanted sensually) can be quite a feeling.  

Posted

Absolutely. I like to describe myself as a "compassionate Dom".

Posted

There is a thing called "Sensual Dominance." Just because someone isn't a Sadist doesn't mean they're not a Dominant. Dominance is a personality trait. Dominate is an action. Top is a position. You don't have to want to be sadistic for any of those.

Posted

Yes. Of course. Sensuality and desire are driving ***s, you should understand them and revel in them.

Posted

I establish as a hedonistic dom so yes I believe you can have both and oh it so much fun

Posted

Great question. I think this fits my style too. Good to have positive confirmation

Posted

Absolutley, mix the 2 it's incredible! I consider myself a sensual Dom as well, it's great!!

Posted

Yes its called Sensual Domination. Which is my preferred type of domination.

Posted

Yes, and as a sub I can say its the most soul-satisfying experience. When a dom starts by kissing you passionately and deeply, bites you, like you, spanks you and then proceeds to pounding you mercilessly while still pausing to kiss you. It makes us subs feel very safe and allows us to completely let go and give up complete control to our dom, which ultimately is what we both want. It can become a deeply-connecting, addictive experience for both your sub and dom. It makes us subs want to do anything out don asks for even if we would not otherwise try it. We get to the point where we feel so satisfied, connected, and safe that we would do absolutely anything to please our dom. Please be passionate and tender to your sub. You can be tender while still f**king our brains out. It is that " hot and cold" feeling us subs find so euphoric. I have literally told you how to make your sub completely addicted to you Mr. (and Ms.) dom. You're welcome 😉

Posted

Yes. I like to think of myself as a Sadist with a heart... A Domme that enjoys giving ***, but also is very sensual and loving. I love to run my hands along a sub, kiss their body and should them how sensual I can be.

Posted

Absolutely. Being dominant extends beyond the bedroom. Alot of my dominance is mental.

Posted

In my personal life I tend to be a dominant type A personality. However sexually I tend to be more submissive and tend to enjoy it. But once in a while I like to be in control.