Crossdressing?

Posted

I like women's leather accessories, such as long gloves, high-heeled boots, corsets, and long colored nails. I'd like to wear it myself, though it doesn't have anything to do with feeling feminine. I just like the aesthetic.

Is it considered crossdressing?

chaineddoll
Posted

Yes, the definition of cross-dressing 'wear clothing typical of the opposite sex.' Intention varies.

Posted
41 minutes ago, ladydj69 said:

Yes but its sexy

I do find it visually appealing.

Though I'm not oriented towards wearing only those women's clothes. I just add them to a more neutral outfit that contain males clothing parts as well.

Posted

idk i personally feel clothes don't rlly have gender to em, unless bras i guess, if it makes ya look good or feel good or simply bc it completes the outfit/aesthetic, i say go ahead nothing wrong about it i believe

Posted

Cross dressing is fantastic anyway you do it! I wear a teal skirt and a crop top for funsies. You wear what you want to feel good!

cautiousswitch
Posted

In the Victorian era it was acceptable for men to wear corsets.  Other than that, the only things mentioned that would be considered feminine would be high heels and possibly long fingernails, though with the goth culture men having long finger nails isn't completely unheard of.

Most of what you mention can be made for men except that men's styles are going to be less form fitting.  If the aesthetic is just the closeness of the leather and you would get the same appreciation out of men's clothes if it fit as well then I'd say it was just a leather fetish.  If you insist that it must be women's clothing even if you could find men's clothing that fit as closely then I'd lean towards it being a form of cross dressing.

Posted
6 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

In the Victorian era it was acceptable for men to wear corsets.  Other than that, the only things mentioned that would be considered feminine would be high heels and possibly long fingernails, though with the goth culture men having long finger nails isn't completely unheard of.

Most of what you mention can be made for men except that men's styles are going to be less form fitting.  If the aesthetic is just the closeness of the leather and you would get the same appreciation out of men's clothes if it fit as well then I'd say it was just a leather fetish.  If you insist that it must be women's clothing even if you could find men's clothing that fit as closely then I'd lean towards it being a form of cross dressing.

I like the way it looks. I'm not really focusing on the fact that it's feminine. Also, I don't have a fetish for leather, I just like the way the material looks.

It's purely visual.

Posted

Go for it dude, if you feel like you rock it then fuck what anyone thinks. You do you man

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 3/11/2020 at 6:59 AM, vaporrei said:

idk i personally feel clothes don't rlly have gender to em, unless bras i guess, if it makes ya look good or feel good or simply bc it completes the outfit/aesthetic, i say go ahead nothing wrong about it i believe

yes bras do, that's why I luv to wear them, others probably don't, after all as @cautiousswitch said everything ese has been masculine at some point, even long fingernails which in China were regarded as a sign that you didn't have to work for a living rather than a gender mark, so I don't think its cross dressing unless you feel it is, except the bra

Posted

I have worn when a woman has asked me to. Could that be considered?

Posted

Personally I think it's whatever lights your candle.if it does just do it.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Don't care what you call it I'm still wearing them

Posted

I love crossdressing it's so much fun such a wardrobe I love being a feminine sissy girl

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
44 minutes ago, amandapartyandxxxnow said:

I love dressing up like a S3xy Slutty Woman

goes for me too honney

Posted
On 3/9/2020 at 1:49 AM, chaineddoll said:

Yes, the definition of cross-dressing 'wear clothing typical of the opposite sex.' Intention varies.

which always gets me confused, am i still cross dressing now I'm trans but still hav the horrible growths down there?

• 7 months later...
Posted

I was exposed when gf found pictures of me on kik sucking c*ck and getting f*cked by a man all dressed up sexy and slutty now my ex gf

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I routinely wear women’s clothing while working or chilling at home. I also prefer women’s cigarettes
Posted
I love to dress like a women but when I do I like to be treated like 1 also!!!
Posted
I love the aesthetic of silky clothing on my skin. Women’s clothing just feels so much better. I feel sexy and beautiful and for sure, feminine which I am anyway
Posted
I tend to wear a lot of skirts and crop tops but also leggings are really nice as well. But yes just dressing in the clothes gives such a different feeling