Dirty ATM BDSM

dkrocks1246

dkrocks1246
Posted

I saw a video where a man was dominated by a beautiful Mistress and a beautiful trans Mistress. They took turns fucking his ass and mouth with a strap on and the transexual's huge cock. Every time they switched places, the cock from his ass was dirtier than the previous time. He was made to clean it each time. Has anyone experienced this  kind of dirty ATM BDSM scene or fantasized about something like this? Is there a dirty ATM forum following?

Posted

Wonderful. Love dirty ATM, forum fave for me. 

Posted

sounds fun, but suspect bacteria might add to overstretch of medical services

Posted

I met a man in the woods one evening and he fucked me raw. He had a thick mushroom head on his cock and once he had Cum in me, he pulled out, neither of us had tissues so I said that I would suck him clean. I sucked his cock and could taste the scat he had collected on his cock underneath his mushroom head. It was a first for me and added another level for me making me feel even dirtier. Loved my first Dirty ATM BDSM experience. 

Posted

That sounds amazing would love a dirty ATM forum

• 3 weeks later...
Needtofacefart
Posted

Why is it called a dirty atm? I thought that was called a roman helmut.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Dirty ATM BDSM Fantasy yes. To be dominated being an object to use by Multiple misstress with strap on readdy to go on town with me