Text based roleplays

Posted

I'm a pretty wordy son of gun so para rp is definitely my bag of cookies. I've spent a good portion of my ***s and early twenties on rp forums playing various types of stories (a great way to process *** angst, I tells ya!). And I agree with some earlier posts about length of replies being dependent on the scene happening. Some things that require more detail or emotion are usually longer for me than action scenes and all that. 

I also just simply enjoy writing and developing stories and characters. Though I must say, I'm mostly experienced in third person pov with past tense, but usually when engaging in rp that is almost cybering focused, the requirement is more first person present tense (at least, with the rps I've been pulled into). I'm weaker at the latter so I usually find that I am slower with responses. I suppose it comes down to if I am playing a separate character with plot and storyline or just a sexy time scene, Haha

• 1 month later...
Posted

Mine usually start off with long paragraphs to set the scene but afterwards the paragraphs get shorter as we get more into it

• 6 months later...
Posted
I love text roleplay. You can be anywhere and anyone. With smartphones, you can add pictures, sound whatever. Next best thing to being there.
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...