Keyed Alike Burg Wachter locks (Cuffs, Chastity, Collar use same lock, the holy trainer design)

HisMajestysBoy

HisMajestysBoy
Posted (edited)

Hello guys, I hope you are well! Gay Sub here in a V-Poly scenario as the hinge; one mostly vanilla, the other kinky.

Given that I wanted his majesty to have a key on a pendant which he loves the idea of along with a crystal, I realised all my bondage toys (leg cuffs attached by a long chain to a room, collar and chastity device) use the same type of lock, the Burg Wachter ME/2, the official name for the 'magic locker'. 

I wanted them all keyed alike, so one key (excluding backup emergency spares) that his majesty wears round his neck can unlock my cuffs/collar/chastity. I am a lucky sub, because his majesty wishes to let me orgasm more than most, if I am good.

This is also good if a dom has multiple subs in say a holy trainer, one key could unlock every device.

The genuine Burg Wachter locks are also a must as some of the knockoffs tend to stick and have poor tolerances.

steinlock* burg-wachter-me2-lock-blocker-for-furniture <- this is what i found for a keyed alike option that I want to place an order for. I am seeing if I can get a keyed alike option closer to home (The UK), but if not, this is where I will order them.

If anyone knows a cheaper place to get keyed alike locks, let me know! If not, this is a great option!

Hello to all guys!

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed