First time daddy dom

Posted

Hello people I am currently new to being a daddy dom although I have done alot research online as to what it entails I still feel like I am missing out alot and was wondering if anyone out there could politely point me in the right direction of where to start.

Posted
My feelings are that rather than define yourself with terminology that is not standardized, like Daddy Dom (there are many “definitions), you be you. Ideally, how you are a Dom will change with an bottom you are with because these are relationships and every relationship is different.

If you are partnered with someone with little tendencies, communicate and work things out. There is no “right” way to be a DD, there is the way that works for you and your partner.

Note that this is my view in general. Myself, I have some DD tendencies but do not refer to myself as a DD because there are many that have preconceived definitions of what a DD is, and these preconceived definitions vary from person to person. So rather than label myself and potentially have to explain myself, I just prefer to call myself a Dom. What type of Dom will be between me and my partner.
Posted

Ah thank you so much for the reply, I bare that in mind , as for someone is just starting out as a dom do you have any recommendations on what needed to covered in the conversation with my partner.

Again your reply is very much appreciated! 😁

Posted
Well in my experience conversing for a bit always makes me feel comfortable. Asking about her/his hobbies, tv shows, dreams, things she likes and dislikes sexually, open communication is always great. Just really getting to know her to the extent that she’s comfortable with before diving into things. I liked talking on the phone or video calling it makes me feel really comfortable a lot of young women are afraid, just try to make him/her comfortable. Good Luck