Do most women wanna be controlled or show dominance ?

Th****

Posted

some like to be submissive, some like to be Dominant, some switch, some don't

it would be very difficult to get an overarched consensus 

Posted
Statistically, 'people' err on being submissive to enjoy things as through our lives, responsibilities are pushed on us so we seek the opposite.

It's not always the case as we all grow into our own people, but statistically there are more s types than D types.
Posted
For further reading I recommend the book 'gender mosaic' where a neurologist explains in a easy reading manner her research why there are no stereotypical male and female brains (and therefore no pure male and female personality traits) it's really worth a read
Posted
And it might give a more detailed answer why women are not necessarily generally more obedient
Posted
And you get mixed answers because everyone is individual and different - simple as that. There is no general rule of thumb or stereotypical situation.
So rather than trying to fit to "all" focus on those that fit what you are looking for.
Posted
31 minutes ago, PuppetMasterC said:
Statistically, 'people' err on being submissive to enjoy things as through our lives, responsibilities are pushed on us so we seek the opposite.

It's not always the case as we all grow into our own people, but statistically there are more s types than D types.

My concern about this is that it is a self identified role, for some people being told to do what the want to do is more comfortable than demanding to do it…?

Posted
Most women are individuals and will have the delightfully cocktail of different energies that define us as ourselves
Posted
Infact, you very much SHOULDN’T assume any woman is subservient or will be towards you. You’d almost definitely be wrong in almost every situation I’d you employ such an idea
Posted
53 minutes ago, PuppetMasterC said:

It’s impossible to get a clear and accurate consensus on such due to the inherent systemic issues that plague social groups. How much of this trend you apparently see is some innate aspect of people, and how much of it is governed by; the alienation and hostility towards dominant women, patriarchal gender norms pushing women towards the narrative of submission and not allowing many to be exposed to the idea of domination, you’d own potential perspective bias on account of you actively seeking or being engaged by submissive women or switch women being submissive on account of you being a Dom.

This isn’t a base inherent absolute and an accurate gaze requires a social group fully deconstructing societal pressures and clearing away preconceived biases and bring equally awards the opportunities necessary to both do so and explore bdsm

Posted
27 minutes ago, Gimpetta said:

It’s impossible to get a clear and accurate consensus on such due to the inherent systemic issues that plague social groups. How much of this trend you apparently see is some innate aspect of people, and how much of it is governed by; the alienation and hostility towards dominant women, patriarchal gender norms pushing women towards the narrative of submission and not allowing many to be exposed to the idea of domination, you’d own potential perspective bias on account of you actively seeking or being engaged by submissive women or switch women being submissive on account of you being a Dom.

This isn’t a base inherent absolute and an accurate gaze requires a social group fully deconstructing societal pressures and clearing away preconceived biases and bring equally awards the opportunities necessary to both do so and explore bdsm

I just did a bit if research and I think you are correct. My information was very bias, thank you for pointing that out to me.

Posted
I was submissive for a long time. Then after multiple assaults (not bdsm related) I stopped being able to be with men who were not submissive. I can't even be with men who are switches. Because of my PTSD the thought of a man having physical power over me literally makes me sick.

All this to say, not only are women individuals (as others have stated) who have individual tastes and desires, those desires can also change over time and depending upon their partner.

Furthermore, NEVER assume a woman is into ANYTHING without asking.
Posted
This is a redundant question. There is no such thing as ‘most women being a certain way’. It’s worthy to understand the dynamics, but imagining that you can apply generalisations to an individual’s needs is entirely the wrong approach and doomed to failure!

Ask yourself why you are asking this question; are you trying to change yourself to fit your imaginary perceptions of someone else’s expectations? Know Thyself first!

I would suggest reading, watching, talking to kink-aware friends (or making some that you don’t try to instantly jump on). Get clear about what you need and want, don’t just chase anything that moves; it’s insincere, creepy, and generally a turn-off for all involved.
Posted
23 hours ago, PuppetMasterC said:

Statistically? What research are you drawing this statement from? (bc it sounds like pure bunkham)

Posted (edited)

People are individuals. It's extremely difficult to ***t an entire sex with such a broad brush, especially when the definition for "being controlled" or "show dominance" can probably vary wildy per person.  What you or I simply view as gentle direction could be viewed as "being controlled" or "showing dominance" by someone else.  Everything I've experienced about sexuality/personality so far, seems to point to it all being on a sort of spectrum so to speak, rather than a simple yes or no.   Consent is usually the only things that boils down to a simple yes or no :D

Humans are a fascinating bunch. 

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I am really the type that likes to be in control in the home vanilla style but have fetishes bdsm test says i like to be a sub but mostly a switch?but i like to control the house hold if that makes any sence?but i like for her to be in control sometimes to?i am confused
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Yes, reality is most do want to feel dominated. And it's very easy to get a consensus - decades of psychological data and simply looking around today. The reasons behind it are pretty simple, google if interested.
Yes there are anomolies. Many women like to be dominant. Far more want to be submissive.
Regarding norms - they exist for reasons. Instead of viewing them as muddying the reality, you could seek to understand how they are in fact a result of reality.
People are very PC these days. That can make seeing reality very hard. There's nothing wrong with being submissive, as there's nothing wrong with woman generally being physically weaker, smaller, less aggressive compared to men. Indeed, it's part of why I, and most men, adore women. Specifically for those kinds of beautiful femenine traits.
Posted
I agree totally the phyc aspect of it?dominating at times can be fun and both like it to and extent?but if both play right it can be and enjoyable thing for both,
Posted

Really depends on the woman.

Get to know the woman, you'll have the answer.